ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract
Jet036 is offline Old 04-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
Jet036
Jet036 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43249
NY finished the season in a tie with Utah and Dallas. That gives NY a 33% chance of landing the 16th pick, a 33% chance of landing the 17th pick, and a 33% chance of landing the 18th pick.

Do we have to wait till lottery day for this to be decided?

This is a really cool lottery simulation site BTW:

http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2012/mockdraft

Sponsored Link
Thefabman is offline Old 04-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
Thefabman
Thefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #28279
Of course it'll be the 18th pick.

J.R. is offline Old 04-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
J.R.
Contributing Member
J.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefabman View Post
Of course it'll be the 18th pick.
This.

Da_Spark is offline Old 04-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #4
Da_Spark
Da_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34364
14th and 18th it is. Sigh..

CantBeRight is offline Old 04-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #5
CantBeRight
CantBeRight is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2012
Member: #50494
God damn Carmelo Anthony going strong for a garbage team

BimaThug is online now Old 04-26-2012, 11:11 PM   #6
BimaThug
Contributing Member
BimaThug is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldBimaThug is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldBimaThug is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldBimaThug is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldBimaThug is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldBimaThug is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldBimaThug is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldBimaThug is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldBimaThug is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldBimaThug is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldBimaThug is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Mar 1999
Member: #359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Spark View Post
14th and 18th it is. Sigh..
If it's any consolation (for me), I had predicted before the season started that the NYK pick would fall between 19 and 23.

So, in the end, I guess I shouldn't be TOO pissed, even if it ends up being the 18th pick.

I may even say something worthwhile at some point.

apollo33 is offline Old 04-26-2012, 11:12 PM   #7
apollo33
apollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #39124
I would like 14 and 16 prease

New York why You gotta fire Pringles

For God so loved the world that he gave his second Son, Jeremy Lin, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -Jeremy 3:16
-CH

Da_Spark is offline Old 04-26-2012, 11:16 PM   #8
Da_Spark
Da_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34364
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimaThug View Post
If it's any consolation (for me), I had predicted before the season started that the NYK pick would fall between 19 and 23.

So, in the end, I guess I shouldn't be TOO pissed, even if it ends up being the 18th pick.

At this point, we would be digging through any positives we could get out of this season's outcome. Looking forward to a great off season(yet again) to finally get us out of this mediocrity.

da_juice is offline Old 04-27-2012, 08:49 AM   #9
da_juice
da_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneda_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneda_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneda_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneda_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneda_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Dec 2009
Member: #44535
What 6'8", upperclassman, power forwards are available at 18? The Vipers need another tweener.

Carl Herrera is offline Old 04-27-2012, 08:50 AM   #10
Carl Herrera
Contributing Member
Carl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22691
The tie-breakers will be decided today.

daywalker02 is online now Old 04-27-2012, 08:51 AM   #11
daywalker02
daywalker02 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedaywalker02 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedaywalker02 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedaywalker02 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedaywalker02 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedaywalker02 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19255
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_juice View Post
What 6'8", upperclassman, power forwards are available at 18? The Vipers need another tweener.
We signed and traded for two 7 ft Centers so Size was not the problem we went on for a 6 game losing streak.

[CBS] It's hard to say what could really get Howard back in the good graces of the public eye other than winning. The Rockets probably have to make at least the second round this season and he needs to be the best player on the team.

cuddie is offline Old 04-27-2012, 09:07 AM   #12
cuddie
cuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finecuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finecuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32088
Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker02 View Post
We signed and traded for two 7 ft Centers so Size was not the problem we went on for a 6 game losing streak.
Really? All I saw in the fourth quarter were two 6'9 dudes.

da_juice is offline Old 04-27-2012, 09:11 AM   #13
da_juice
da_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneda_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneda_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneda_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneda_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneda_juice is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Dec 2009
Member: #44535
Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker02 View Post
size is definitely a problem. Both of those 7 footers are aging, and we're in a league where size matters most.

Matt Maloney is offline Old 04-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #14
Matt Maloney
Matt Maloney is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #36554
trade 14th, 18th, and lowry
to charlotte for their 1st round pick

Jet036 is offline Old 04-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #15
Jet036
Jet036 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43249
We got the 16th pick!

jocar is offline Old 04-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #16
jocar
jocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #27834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet036 View Post

This is a really cool lottery simulation site BTW:

http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2012/mockdraft
I kept clicking generate, just to see Houston end up with 1st pick and gave up after 30 tries

senter is offline Old 04-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #17
senter
senter is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodsenter is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2010
Member: #46853
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocar View Post
I kept clicking generate, just to see Houston end up with 1st pick and gave up after 30 tries
Did I really just spend the last 20 minutes trying to generate the rockets as the number 1 pick? Yes. Yes, I did.

To no avail, might I add

Check out my music
www.sentermusic.com