Title status
Clean Texas Title

Asking price
20,000 OBO

Modifications
No

-----------------------------------------------------
Additional information and mods

This is a one-owner car that I bought new from the dealer lot.
Comes with factory installed front lip and rear spoiler.

NO other mods.

Very well maintained and have complete records of all services. Only serviced at Honda Dealerships.

Almost new tires (recently installed): BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2

Here is an old picture...(will post new pictures of exterior, interior and tires soon)

Sponsored Link
s2kboy16 is offline Old 04-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
s2kboy16
s2kboy16 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34301
SOLD!

Ziggy is online now Old 04-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #3
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Ziggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 1999
Member: #543
How much money did you get for it?

Smeg's Fantasy Football Coach of the Year 2013

LonghornFan is online now Old 04-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #4
LonghornFan
Contributing Member
LonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7178
Knew this would go quick. Big fan of these gems imo, and completely stock? Nice!

s2kboy16 is offline Old 04-25-2012, 09:43 AM   #5
s2kboy16
Sold to a Honda dealer for $17,000.

Took a hit on potential profits and sold for less to a dealer.

This was after 3 shady encounters with 3 shady individuals who were forcing lower prices at meet up, not guaranteeing moneys ("here's 12k cash...I'm good for the rest I promise"), and just plain out backing out due to lack of funds (even though it seemed like something else was going on).

The better way to do things:

Filled out one piece of paper at the dealership...signed the title and another piece of paper and received a check in had the next day (accounting department that prints checks were closed by the time we reached a final price otherwise I would have had the check the same day).

Super smooth transaction. Probably worth the slight hit.

hotballa is offline Old 04-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #6
hotballa
Contributing Member
hotballa is James Harden -- racking up the pointshotballa is James Harden -- racking up the pointshotballa is James Harden -- racking up the pointshotballa is James Harden -- racking up the pointshotballa is James Harden -- racking up the pointshotballa is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2kboy16 View Post
Sold to a Honda dealer for $17,000.

Took a hit on potential profits and sold for less to a dealer.

This was after 3 shady encounters with 3 shady individuals who were forcing lower prices at meet up, not guaranteeing moneys ("here's 12k cash...I'm good for the rest I promise"), and just plain out backing out due to lack of funds (even though it seemed like something else was going on).

The better way to do things:

Filled out one piece of paper at the dealership...signed the title and another piece of paper and received a check in had the next day (accounting department that prints checks were closed by the time we reached a final price otherwise I would have had the check the same day).

Super smooth transaction. Probably worth the slight hit.
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. We all got through that sometimes. The key thing is to understand that we can just hold on to each other's hands. People need to make it clear to each other that this time may be the last time. It's almost like we walking around with broken wings. We need to learn to fly again and learn to live free. Cuz you know when you hear the voices singing to you, it's time to open up that book and let others in.

I hope these encouraging words will help you take what was wrong and make it right

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.p...&postcount=761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
Some women like to be beaten. Most women actually encourage men to beat them, even though they will never admit it.

s2kboy16 is offline Old 04-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #7
s2kboy16
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotballa View Post
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. We all got through that sometimes. The key thing is to understand that we can just hold on to each other's hands. People need to make it clear to each other that this time may be the last time. It's almost like we walking around with broken wings. We need to learn to fly again and learn to live free. Cuz you know when you hear the voices singing to you, it's time to open up that book and let others in.

I hope these encouraging words will help you take what was wrong and make it right
lol...thanks I guess.

hotballa is offline Old 04-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #8
hotballa
Contributing Member
hotballa is James Harden -- racking up the pointshotballa is James Harden -- racking up the pointshotballa is James Harden -- racking up the pointshotballa is James Harden -- racking up the pointshotballa is James Harden -- racking up the pointshotballa is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2kboy16 View Post
lol...thanks I guess.
Sorry man, whenever I see convertibles, it always makes me think of the Broken Wings video

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.p...&postcount=761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
Some women like to be beaten. Most women actually encourage men to beat them, even though they will never admit it.

Harrisment is offline Old 04-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #9
Harrisment
Contributing Member
Harrisment is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHarrisment is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHarrisment is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHarrisment is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHarrisment is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHarrisment is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHarrisment is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHarrisment is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHarrisment is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jun 2001
Member: #2679
Not so clever attempt at forcing Clutch to give you a new username.

2013 Clutchfans NFL Survivor Champion

s2kboy16 is offline Old 04-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #10
s2kboy16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrisment View Post
Not so clever attempt at forcing Clutch to give you a new username.
hahaha...never thought about that. I think I might just keep S2kboy for that nostalgic moment ever time I log in.

HombreDeHierro is offline Old 04-26-2012, 02:29 PM   #11
HombreDeHierro
HombreDeHierro is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #31985
damn I love those

yo is offline Old 04-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #12
yo
Contributing Member
yo is Omer Asik -- working the boardsyo is Omer Asik -- working the boardsyo is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: May 2001
Member: #2503

s2kboy16 is offline Old 05-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #13
s2kboy16
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo View Post
IMG
lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fast and the Furious
"It's Johnny Tran, and he's coming your way really fast."

Ziggy is online now Old 05-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #14
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Ziggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Quote:
Originally Posted by HombreDeHierro View Post
damn I love those
Yeah, its rare to see a women's car only come with a standard transmission. Hee-hee.

LonghornFan is online now Old 05-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #15
LonghornFan
Contributing Member
LonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
Yeah, its rare to see a women's car only come with a standard transmission. Hee-hee.
I have a buddy who has one, boosted up and clean. You wouldn't call it a "woman's" car when you see it eat up pretty much everything in sight on the roads. Sleeper, and love the look on the guys face two weeks ago when he beat a Ferrari California coming off of Washington.

Ziggy is online now Old 05-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #16
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornFan View Post
I have a buddy who has one, boosted up and clean. You wouldn't call it a "woman's" car when you see it eat up pretty much everything in sight on the roads. Sleeper, and love the look on the guys face two weeks ago when he beat a Ferrari California coming off of Washington.
I was just teasing. I like that it's rare and easy to mod (but I'm not a mod guy). I also like the Z8 (another woman's car) so what can I say.