pw:
ClutchFans
Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Notices

Tags:  2012, awesome, baseball, houston astros, mlb, pitcher Tags
eddiewinslow is offline Old 04-17-2012, 10:31 PM
    Reply With Quote   #1
eddiewinslow
eddiewinslow is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodeddiewinslow is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2011
Member: #49010
AWESOME sell high luhnow, he is being exposed as a mediocore pitcher, I don't care who we got for him, it was a great deal as far as Im concerned after another 6 er tonight to settle his ERA in at 49.50

Sponsored Link
713 is offline Old 04-17-2012, 10:35 PM
    Reply With Quote   #2
713 is James Harden -- racking up the points713 is James Harden -- racking up the points713 is James Harden -- racking up the points713 is James Harden -- racking up the points713 is James Harden -- racking up the points713 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 2011
Member: #48858
like a boss.

jim1961 is offline Old 04-18-2012, 12:17 PM
    Reply With Quote   #3
jim1961
jim1961 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finejim1961 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finejim1961 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #44950
I was wondering how he was doing. Apparently, not so good. Still, the data is thin and its very early.

CJLarson is offline Old 04-18-2012, 12:30 PM
    Reply With Quote   #4
CJLarson
CJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43106

Must...collect...more....ASSETS!

Scolalist is offline Old 04-18-2012, 01:27 PM
    Reply With Quote   #5
Scolalist
Scolalist is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodScolalist is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2010
Member: #46736
I just happened to catch Melancon's inning last night since Fox Sports has dropped the Astros in favor of the Rangers. Dude looked absolutely shell shocked after the third homerun he gave up.

Wish him the best though, he seems like a good guy.

cardpire is offline Old 04-18-2012, 01:36 PM
    Reply With Quote   #6
cardpire
cardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30151
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJLarson View Post
i've come to the conclusion that this pic as the go-to is a good 9 out of 10. it's possible that there could eventually be one better, but i doubt it.

doesn't bring quite the same smile to my face as the morey one, but it's pretty damn solid.

tellitlikeitis is offline Old 04-18-2012, 01:40 PM
    Reply With Quote   #7
tellitlikeitis
Contributing Member
tellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2009
Member: #42038

Joshfast is offline Old 04-18-2012, 01:51 PM
    Reply With Quote   #8
Joshfast
Contributing Member
Joshfast is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemJoshfast is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemJoshfast is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemJoshfast is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemJoshfast is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemJoshfast is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemJoshfast is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemJoshfast is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemJoshfast is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemJoshfast is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Dec 2001
Member: #3337
Wow that was quick LOL

So the Cowboys are self described as non-working class, non-cowboy sparkling glitter pansies.

bobmarley is offline Old 04-18-2012, 02:01 PM
    Reply With Quote   #9
bobmarley
Contributing Member
bobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13144
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardpire View Post
i've come to the conclusion that this pic as the go-to is a good 9 out of 10. it's possible that there could eventually be one better, but i doubt it.

doesn't bring quite the same smile to my face as the morey one, but it's pretty damn solid.
how about any of these...

or best yet...

1st loser 2011-2012 DonnyMost NFL Pick 'Em
Winner 2009 Clutchfan's Second Chance NFL Pick 'Em

cardpire is offline Old 04-18-2012, 02:07 PM
    Reply With Quote   #10
cardpire
cardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecardpire is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30151
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarley View Post
how about any of these...

the leaning against the wall in satisfaction of just owning somebody ain't bad. i still prefer the walking away from the scene like a badass who just ****ed up an opposing GM, holding the baseballs ripped out of the hands out of the assets he just traded away, dressed in black with shades on.

Creepy Crawl is offline Old 04-18-2012, 02:14 PM
    Reply With Quote   #11
Creepy Crawl
Creepy Crawl is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCreepy Crawl is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCreepy Crawl is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCreepy Crawl is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5672
Damn, homeboy got smoked. It feels good to get the better end of the deal for a change.

CJLarson is offline Old 04-18-2012, 02:20 PM
    Reply With Quote   #12
CJLarson
CJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boards
I posted this in the Brett Myers closer thread but it went away, so I made it again.

Poloshirtbandit is offline Old 04-18-2012, 02:22 PM
    Reply With Quote   #13
Poloshirtbandit
Poloshirtbandit is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodPoloshirtbandit is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: May 2003
Member: #12424
Quote:

This and the Bagwell in a chair pic are my favorites.

bobmarley is offline Old 04-18-2012, 02:28 PM
    Reply With Quote   #14
bobmarley
Contributing Member
bobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13144
Quote:
the leaning against the wall in satisfaction of just owning somebody ain't bad. i still prefer the walking away from the scene like a badass who just ****ed up an opposing GM, holding the baseballs ripped out of the hands out of the assets he just traded away, dressed in black with shades on.
It's really hard to look like a tough guy when you are wearing these

1st loser 2011-2012 DonnyMost NFL Pick 'Em
Winner 2009 Clutchfan's Second Chance NFL Pick 'Em

msn is online now Old 04-18-2012, 04:06 PM
    Reply With Quote   #15
msn
msn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donemsn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donemsn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donemsn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donemsn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donemsn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #10143
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJLarson View Post
enthusiastically repped! this is beautiful. Now just shrink it down to a nicer size and it'll be nothing but win.

CJLarson is offline Old 04-18-2012, 04:14 PM
    Reply With Quote   #16
CJLarson
Quote:
Originally Posted by msn View Post
enthusiastically repped! this is beautiful. Now just shrink it down to a nicer size and it'll be nothing but win.
Better?

msn is online now Old 04-18-2012, 04:29 PM
    Reply With Quote   #17
msn
msn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donemsn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donemsn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donemsn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donemsn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donemsn is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #10143
beautiful. it's just full of win.

OremLK is offline Old 04-18-2012, 10:04 PM
    Reply With Quote   #18
OremLK
OremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #45024
Yes, this makes Luhnow look good, but let's show a little more class... I personally wish Melancon the best with his career and hope he gets it back on track.