ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

You guys remember the Up In Smoke Tour that was suppose to happen in Houston???
Tags:  concert, fun, funny, houston, tickets Tags
VanityHalfBlack is offline Old 04-17-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
VanityHalfBlack
VanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2009
Member: #42029
But they didn't sell enough tickets so it was cancel?? What's funny is in the next couple of months, Master P concert was sold out in minutes.. The line up if I remember but vaguely was Master P, Silk The Shocker, Mystikal, Gangster Boo, Three Six Mafia???
If Dre did another tour especially with the Hologram Tupac how fast would tickets sell out in Houston this time around??

Sponsored Link
bladeage is offline Old 04-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #2
bladeage
Contributing Member
bladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: May 2005
Member: #16175
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanityHalfBlack View Post
But they didn't sell enough tickets so it was cancel?? What's funny is in the next couple of months, Master P concert was sold out in minutes.. The line up if I remember but vaguely was Master P, Silk The Shocker, Mystikal, Gangster Boo, Three Six Mafia???
If Dre did another tour especially with the Hologram Tupac how fast would tickets sell out in Houston this time around??
I don't know. People in Houston don't know dick about real hip hop.

Dookie Sandwich - "They put kit kats and pickles up my butt"

Carl Herrera - "..cocks are food"

Mazyar - "I think Nelly is a pretty good rapper."

hkcosser - "Stop your foolish mind you, do not stare at Ron."

Kam is offline Old 04-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
Kam
Contributing Member
Kam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2002
Member: #3419
I believe it was in 2001, supposed to be at the Astrodome.

It depends who Dre takes with him.

‹^›ςΏσ‹^›

LonghornFan is offline Old 04-17-2012, 11:03 PM   #4
LonghornFan
Contributing Member
LonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7178
Just release the damn album first. Been waiting like 12 years! After watching the Coachella, man I want more!

I would also be the first to request my tix from my job. Like bowing down and bringing in kolache's every Monday.

LonghornFan is offline Old 04-17-2012, 11:04 PM   #5
LonghornFan
Contributing Member
LonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeage View Post
I don't know. People in Houston don't know dick about real hip hop.

I guess I'm not "People" then. I have my black book, I know the story.

Relentless is offline Old 04-17-2012, 11:04 PM   #6
Relentless
Relentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47992
Lol. When is Detox dropping?

Also, first 2 posters need to do something about those sigs. Spoiler or something

BrieflySpeaking is offline Old 04-17-2012, 11:15 PM   #7
BrieflySpeaking
Contributing Member
BrieflySpeaking is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBrieflySpeaking is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBrieflySpeaking is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBrieflySpeaking is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBrieflySpeaking is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Aug 2003
Member: #13622
Dre isnt interested in touring. Believe dat.

LonghornFan is offline Old 04-17-2012, 11:24 PM   #8
LonghornFan
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrieflySpeaking View Post
Dre isnt interested in touring. Believe dat.
Why would he be? No album released, which will give him a major roll...yet he just received another $300 million for his Beatz inner ear buds through distribution.

Dre laughs at Cube, again.

Rockets R' Us is offline Old 04-18-2012, 12:10 AM   #9
Rockets R' Us
Contributing Member
Rockets R' Us is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRockets R' Us is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRockets R' Us is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2000
Member: #1753
On a related note; the Up In Smoke Tour is now available along with a bunch of concerts now on Netflix streaming.

TdashDUB is offline Old 04-18-2012, 06:16 AM   #10
TdashDUB
Contributing Member
TdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25801
Yeah looking back, I can't believe it didn't sell out here. That shi cray.

Dre? Em? Snoop? Cube? X? + friends???

Money says if that tour took place today, it'd be a different story. It does seem with the internet age, Houston has been getting behind the music/tour scene that comes thru more than I've ever been able to tell.