ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal
kidcave9 is offline Old 04-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
kidcave9
kidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2010
Member: #45975
Hello Clutchfans,

Here are some basketball cards and rockets stuff. Best Offer for any, contact me at 832-439-2763 or email me through clutchfans.

1. Rudy T Autographed Card

2. Hakeem Autographed All Star Card

3. Hakeem MVP Award Card

4.Yao Ming Rookie Card (upside down)

5.Autographed Rookie Juwan Howard

6.Steve Francis Rookie Card

7. Graded 8.5 Allen Iverson Holographic Rookie Card

8. Autographed Sleepy Floyd Card

9. Autographed Rafer Alston Card

10.Yao Ming Mag

11. Slam Yao Ming/Francis 03 All Star Mag

12. Rocket's Fan Cheering stuff

Sponsored Link
bladeage is offline Old 04-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
bladeage
Contributing Member
bladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: May 2005
Member: #16175
dang, how much for the Floyd and Hakeem autographed cards?

Dookie Sandwich - "They put kit kats and pickles up my butt"

Carl Herrera - "..cocks are food"

Mazyar - "I think Nelly is a pretty good rapper."

hkcosser - "Stop your foolish mind you, do not stare at Ron."

kidcave9 is offline Old 04-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
kidcave9
kidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeage View Post
dang, how much for the Floyd and Hakeem autographed cards?
Emailed you

The_Yoyo is online now Old 04-24-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
The_Yoyo
Contributing Member
The_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2001
Member: #3378
any certificates of authencities with these cards that are signed? i mean otherwise i have a ton of "signed" cards to sell too.

kidcave9 is offline Old 04-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
kidcave9
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yoyo View Post
any certificates of authencities with these cards that are signed? i mean otherwise i have a ton of "signed" cards to sell too.
No, I haven't tried to get a certificate but I'm thinking about doing so.

kidcave9 is offline Old 04-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #6
kidcave9
Does anyone know a company or store where I could get the certificates? (In Houston)

kidcave9 is offline Old 04-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #7
kidcave9
Is sports collectibles of Houston reputable?

kidcave9 is offline Old 04-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #8
kidcave9
Going to get the juwon Howard card and rafer alston card authenticated since everybody keeps asking about them,LOL

Scionxa is offline Old 04-24-2012, 05:49 PM   #9
Scionxa
Contributing Member
Scionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Nov 2010
Member: #47743
I got a Goran Dragic Rockets card :P
$10

kidcave9 is offline Old 04-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #10
kidcave9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scionxa View Post
I got a Goran Dragic Rockets card :P
$10
I'll trade you my Morgan ensberg autographed card for it or if you have a cool Scola card.