ClutchFans
un:
pw:
ClutchFans
Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Notices

Page 2 of 3
1 23

Tags:  2012, facebook, football, houston texans, nfl, texans, video, youtube Tags
rhino17 is online now Old 04-15-2012, 03:33 AM
    Reply With Quote   #21
rhino17
rhino17 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donerhino17 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donerhino17 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donerhino17 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donerhino17 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donerhino17 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19214
Quote:
Originally Posted by got em COACH View Post
Ok i would like to use one of my lifelines. I want to call your sister to verify please

take the word WHITE literally, the first pic should be evidence enough

Sponsored Link
RKREBORN is offline Old 04-15-2012, 09:45 AM
    Reply With Quote   #22
RKREBORN
RKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneRKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneRKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneRKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneRKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneRKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19645
some ugly ass girls thurr

macalu is offline Old 04-15-2012, 10:07 AM
    Reply With Quote   #23
macalu
Contributing Member
macalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2002
Member: #3881
gonna agree with kam. dynamo cheerleaders > RPDs >>> Texans cheerleaders. a number of those women look like they could have man hands.

There isn't one guard/forward player in the NBA better than Kobe. And just judging from Yao struggling to defend guys like Boozer that are a foot shorter than him, he's not the best big man in the NBA.

---CLbros, 4 days before Yao wins Player of the Week.

713 is offline Old 04-15-2012, 10:27 AM
    Reply With Quote   #24
713 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done713 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done713 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done713 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done713 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done713 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: May 2011
Member: #48858
My mom tried out....

ipaman is offline Old 04-15-2012, 10:42 AM
    Reply With Quote   #25
ipaman
Contributing Member
ipaman is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineipaman is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineipaman is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Nov 2002
Member: #8563
not sure if it's the pictures or what but, there is alot of dudes who like to cheer in h-town.

J.R. is offline Old 04-16-2012, 07:39 AM
    Reply With Quote   #26
J.R.
Contributing Member
J.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32628
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxfan View Post
I'm a male, but a tryout is a tryout. Change is good, right?
Were you the male who tried out?

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=8621258

bigtexxx is offline Old 04-16-2012, 08:16 AM
    Reply With Quote   #27
bigtexxx
Contributing Member
bigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4585
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsf09 View Post
Were you the male who tried out?

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=8621258
That was outstanding! Stay strong brutha

Mr.Scarface is online now Old 04-16-2012, 10:03 AM
    Reply With Quote   #28
Mr.Scarface
Mr.Scarface is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodMr.Scarface is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13123
Quote:
Originally Posted by macalu View Post
gonna agree with kam. dynamo cheerleaders > RPDs >>> Texans cheerleaders. a number of those women look like they could have man hands.
Um...Dynamo Cheerleaders are 3rd TIER. Texans and RPD are big leagues. Have you seen some of those Dynamo Cheerleaders? Mr. Ed would enjoy them.....

ima_drummer2k is offline Old 04-16-2012, 10:10 AM
    Reply With Quote   #29
ima_drummer2k
Contributing Member
ima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 2002
Member: #7523
I LOVE my Texans and I HATE the cowboys, but man......they really have us beat on the cheerleader thing.

It speaks volumes that you have to search so hard through those pictures just to find 2 or 3 hot ones.

Last edited by your mom : Today at 12:33 AM.

DieHard Rocket is offline Old 04-16-2012, 10:31 AM
    Reply With Quote   #30
DieHard Rocket
Contributing Member
DieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Sep 2000
Member: #1882
Quote:
Originally Posted by ima_drummer2k View Post
I LOVE my Texans and I HATE the cowboys, but man......they really have us beat on the cheerleader thing.

It speaks volumes that you have to search so hard through those pictures just to find 2 or 3 hot ones.
It's a shame. A few years ago, 2007 and 2008, we had tons of hot cheerleaders. One was even voted "hottest in the NFL" by Maxim or something like that. I'm not sure what's happened since then...

ima_drummer2k is offline Old 04-16-2012, 01:15 PM
    Reply With Quote   #31
ima_drummer2k
Contributing Member
ima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 2002
Member: #7523
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHard Rocket View Post
It's a shame. A few years ago, 2007 and 2008, we had tons of hot cheerleaders. One was even voted "hottest in the NFL" by Maxim or something like that. I'm not sure what's happened since then...
I don't get it. There are TONS of beautiful women in Houston. Why are there so few in these pictures?

At the risk of going "pointy elbows" here, I'll say most of these women are either:
  1. Skanks
  2. Soccor moms
  3. Shemales

Last edited by your mom : Today at 12:33 AM.

QdoubleA is offline Old 04-16-2012, 01:24 PM
    Reply With Quote   #32
QdoubleA
QdoubleA is James Harden -- racking up the pointsQdoubleA is James Harden -- racking up the pointsQdoubleA is James Harden -- racking up the pointsQdoubleA is James Harden -- racking up the pointsQdoubleA is James Harden -- racking up the pointsQdoubleA is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jul 2007
Member: #24521
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
WHITE
Is your sis the super-pale chick in the black top?

asianballa23 is offline Old 04-16-2012, 02:31 PM
    Reply With Quote   #33
asianballa23
asianballa23 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: May 2003
Member: #12287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydeffect View Post
I wonder how their parents feel.
why, u got a daughter trying out for cheerleading?

FrancisFan3 is offline Old 04-16-2012, 02:48 PM
    Reply With Quote   #34
FrancisFan3
FrancisFan3 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Apr 2001
Member: #2413
Are there sets of twins or maybe triplets auditioning? Last year, I think there were 3 sets of twins for the Texans cheerleaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Scarface View Post
Um...Dynamo Cheerleaders are 3rd TIER. Texans and RPD are big leagues. Have you seen some of those Dynamo Cheerleaders? Mr. Ed would enjoy them.....
3rd tier?
You can say they're not better or having more exposure like the RPD and Texans cheerleaders but they're on the same level with them.

SF- Gerald Wallace/ Josh Smith
PF-Amare Stoudemire/ JJ Hickson
C-Demarcus Cousins/ Robin Lopez

ChievousFTFace is offline Old 04-16-2012, 03:14 PM
    Reply With Quote   #35
ChievousFTFace
ChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #44945
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
WHITE

Nike shirt?

rezdawg is offline Old 04-16-2012, 04:23 PM
    Reply With Quote   #36
rezdawg
Contributing Member
rezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2000
Member: #1294
One of my friends made the finalists...her name is Julie. I didnt even know she was into this kind of thing, she is a waitress at a club.

Honey Bear is offline Old 04-16-2012, 04:47 PM
    Reply With Quote   #37
Honey Bear
Contributing Member
Honey Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2006
Member: #17990
Couple of girls I made love to made the finals and won. Not going to state their names for obvious reasons, but yeah it's whatever.

ChievousFTFace is offline Old 04-16-2012, 05:00 PM
    Reply With Quote   #38
ChievousFTFace
ChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereChievousFTFace is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #44945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
Couple of girls I made love to made the finals and won. Not going to state their names for obvious reasons, but yeah it's whatever.

No you didn't

DieHard Rocket is offline Old 04-16-2012, 05:02 PM
    Reply With Quote   #39
DieHard Rocket
Contributing Member
DieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDieHard Rocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Sep 2000
Member: #1882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
Let me guess- it was the twins and both at the same time?

Honey Bear is offline Old 04-16-2012, 05:07 PM
    Reply With Quote   #40
Honey Bear
Contributing Member
Honey Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2006
Member: #17990
I'm too classy to go into details but brunette, big eyes, thick lips, high cheekbones, petitte shoulders, arabian makeup, hourglass figure, decent breasts (32 C), long legs... that's as much as I can say for girl #1.

Life's a game baby. It's how you play it.

Page 2 of 3
1 23