ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Sports > Fantasy Sports

Different Fantasy Baseball League -- 3 MLB Teams Per Owner!
Tags:  baseball, challenge, fantasy baseball, fantasy football, fantasy sports, football, free agents, los angeles dodgers, mlb, pirates, police, roster, trades, yahoo, yankees Tags
CJLarson is offline Old 03-31-2012, 03:41 PM   #141
CJLarson
CJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43106
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometsWin View Post
Why can't we adjust our lineup from day to day? This is retarded.
Everyone knew what they were getting into. It was said that the lineips are set weekly. The only way I think we would change that is if we have a vote and it's unanimous. What say you Fade?

Must...collect...more....ASSETS!

Sponsored Link
fadeaway is offline Old 03-31-2012, 04:56 PM   #142
fadeaway
Contributing Member
fadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boardsfadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boardsfadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boardsfadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Apr 2000
Member: #1406
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometsWin View Post
Why can't we adjust our lineup from day to day? This is retarded.
It was clearly stated that this league had weekly lineups, so I'm not sure why you're just realizing this now and are so angry about it.

I dislike leagues with daily changes because they end up taking way too much effort. Who wants to constantly have to set a new lineup each and every day?

Our other league (Fanstar) is not daily, either -- it's split week. Are you going to bitch and complain about that one too?

Winner of All Time Clutchfans NBA Draft #3, 2012

Clutch Leagues Championship History
A fantasy sports tradition since 2000.

Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!

fadeaway is offline Old 04-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #143
fadeaway
Contributing Member
fadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boardsfadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boardsfadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boardsfadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Remember, our season begins tomorrow (Monday).

3 Men and a Bat --- you are the only team which still needs to set a lineup. Get to it!

Good luck everyone.

rpr52121 is offline Old 04-09-2012, 12:53 AM   #144
rpr52121
rpr52121 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrpr52121 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrpr52121 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrpr52121 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrpr52121 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16923
I think a number of us will regret not drafting the Astros.

fadeaway is offline Old 04-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #145
fadeaway
Contributing Member
So, it looks like we have to set our lineups for each week on the Sunday before the upcoming week (Mon-Sun). I thought they would allow up until gametime on Monday to make lineup changes, but apparently this is not the case.

I don't even have the ability as commish to make late lineup changes. Not impressed by that.

Oh well... we have to live with it now. Everyone be sure to set your lineups early for each upcoming week!

VanityHalfBlack is online now Old 04-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #146
VanityHalfBlack
VanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2009
Member: #42029
It's all good, good luck to you guys out there!!!!

bobmarley is offline Old 04-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #147
bobmarley
Contributing Member
bobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13144
3 men and a bat didn't set his lineups before the week started. I get an easy win this week.

1st loser 2011-2012 DonnyMost NFL Pick 'Em
Winner 2009 Clutchfan's Second Chance NFL Pick 'Em

CJLarson is offline Old 04-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #148
CJLarson
CJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarley View Post
3 men and a bat didn't set his lineups before the week started. I get an easy win this week.
SMDH come on!

bobmarley is offline Old 04-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #149
bobmarley
Contributing Member
bobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Looking forward to week 2 matchups

you are going down Chris Bosh!

ChrisBosh is offline Old 04-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #150
ChrisBosh
ChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Member: #17393
Quote:
Looking forward to week 2 matchups

you are going down Chris Bosh!
Bobby, you had 225 points in your first week, you can't be talking crap, if we had played this past week I'd have smashed you by 100 points.....PLUS I did this essentially with two teams (Padres don't count..... imagine if I wasn't screwed over with the third to last pick). Anyway good luck, you gonna need it

CJLarson is offline Old 04-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #151
CJLarson
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBosh View Post
Bobby, you had 225 points in your first week, you can't be talking crap, if we had played this past week I'd have smashed you by 100 points.....PLUS I did this essentially with two teams (Padres don't count..... imagine if I wasn't screwed over with the third to last pick). Anyway good luck, you gonna need it
Shoulda drafted the 'Stros.

bobmarley is offline Old 04-16-2012, 07:46 AM   #152
bobmarley
Contributing Member
Quote:
yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

All I know is now that I know my team better, you betta watch out!

You had your best week ever, and the only place you can go is down from here.

VanityHalfBlack is online now Old 04-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #153
VanityHalfBlack
VanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
My goodness @Rook!!!!!!!

bobmarley is offline Old 04-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #154
bobmarley
Contributing Member
Thank you Justin Verlander for that complete game with 9 k's

VanityHalfBlack is online now Old 04-17-2012, 10:37 PM   #155
VanityHalfBlack
Rook vs dontdraftstros battling out!!!!

CJLarson is offline Old 04-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #156
CJLarson
Wow, my team is horrendous.

fadeaway is offline Old 04-19-2012, 09:16 AM   #157
fadeaway
Contributing Member
Hey guys,

As some of you know, one of the reasons I am running this league is to test out the Yahoo system. I have decided that I also want to test out ESPN to see how their system compares with Fanstar and Yahoo. So, I've started up an ESPN league also. The scoring system and rules will be the same as this league (or as close as I can get it). It will be a regular fantasy draft, though, and not a 3 MLB team format.

We'll schedule a draft date once the league is filled up. It will have to be a fast live draft. If the league is filled up in time, I'm thinking Sunday afternoon. Perhaps 1:00 pm EST? This isn't yet set in stone. Let me know your preferred days/times as well as days/times you can't make it.

Contact me with your e-mail address if you are interested in joining and I will send you an invite. You can either post your e-mail address here, or e-mail me through the board, or send a direct e-mail.

bobmarley is offline Old 04-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #158
bobmarley
Contributing Member
ChrisBosh 146-103 with 4 days to go.

ChrisBosh is offline Old 04-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #159
ChrisBosh
ChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Member: #17393
Quote:
All I know is now that I know my team better, you betta watch out!

You had your best week ever, and the only place you can go is down from here.
Knowing your team better is not going to help you win! Also, I'm glad you were overwhelmed by that low score my team posted last week, based on your team, I can see why..................

bobmarley is offline Old 04-19-2012, 03:28 PM   #160
bobmarley
Contributing Member
Quote:
Knowing your team better is not going to help you win! Also, I'm glad you were overwhelmed by that low score my team posted last week, based on your team, I can see why..................
you do know I am up by almost 50 points, right?