1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tea Party chief calls for destruction of mosques

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by gwayneco, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

You're trying too hard. Explaining yourself? pssh.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

You are still trying too hard.

In your childish obsession to try and "get me", you keep tripping.

If you cannot understand the difference between a regional conflict that ONLY manifests itself in that particular region and a global phenomenon of murders and terrorist attacks all committed in the name of the same ideology, I cannot help you.

3. Northside Storm

People die in both, if borders don't matter to you, then there is no difference, according to your own bewildering logic, which seem to shift every time you try to justify your attitude towards Islam.

1 person likes this.
  4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

We didn't want to interrupt you guys' circle-jerk.

5. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Spot on.

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I can see you, frantically editing your post in the basement of your mom's house, hoping in vain that you can one day deservedly say "gotcha" when trying to argue with people who are way out of your league, intellectually.

[​IMG]
    --Northside Storm

It is regrettable that people died in the Sri Lankan civil war in which the Tamil Tigers were involved and which ended in May 2009 (a fact which you apparently missed).

People are still dying all over the world because some people are so fanatic about a certain ideology called extremist Islam that it motivates them to kill other people.

But please, keep talking about the Tamil conflict, desperately trying to sidetrack everyone from the point of this thread, which is that leftists like you scream bloody murder when it is about a mosque being built somewhere or not, but you shrug and say nothing when a religious leader of Islam calls upon his followers to burn down churches, and when this call is put to action, among other countries, in Nigeria and Egypt.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/03/11/200007.html

Ten killed in a Nigeria church bombing

A suicide bomber blew himself up outside a Catholic church in the Nigerian city of Jos on Sunday, killing 10 people attending mass, the emergency services said.

The man drove his car towards St Finbar’s Catholic Church in the city before setting off a large explosion, killing himself and at least three churchgoers, emergency agency spokesman Yushau Shuaib told AFP.

“Three confirmed dead,” said Shuaib, adding that several others were in a critical condition.

“The bomb exploded before he could get to the church,” he said of the bomber.

Earlier Shuaib said three people had been injured in the attack and only the bomber had been killed.

Mark Lipdo, a resident of the Rayfield area of the city where the church is located, told AFP that security forces had cordoned off the area.

The attack was similar to a February 26 suicide bombing of another church in Jos, which killed three people, including a toddler.

Responsibility for that attack was claimed by Islamist extremist sect Boko Haram, which warned of more such assaults.

The worst recent attack on a Catholic church came on December 25 last, when 44 people were killed during a mass to celebrate Christmas in a town outside the capital Abuja.

Jos lies in the so-called middle belt region dividing the mainly Muslim north and predominantly Christian south, and hundreds of people have been killed in clashes between Muslim and Christian ethnic groups in recent years.

Violence blamed on Boko Haram, whose goals remain largely unclear, has since 2009 claimed more than 1,000 lives, including more than 300 this year, according to figures tallied by AFP and rights groups.

-------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12101748

Egypt bomb kills 21 at Alexandria Coptic church

-----------

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148397#.T2UPR2K1HZs

Egyptian Muslims Burn Coptic Church in Aswan Province
    Egyptian Muslims have returned to "business as usual," with another attack on a Coptic Christian church, this one in Aswan.

-------------

What is the common denominator between these church bombings and what the Saudi mufti said?

There are two - 1) in the name of which ideology/religion these acts were committed, and 2) leftists like yourself do not give a damn about this, but would rather whine and b**** about some people opposing a mosque being built very close to a place where thousands of people lost their lives because of some idiots flying planes into a building in the name of the same religion.

7. Northside Storm

haha.

Your vanity is showing man.

Honestly, I have NEVER thought about your personal life, because I quite frankly, don't care what you think of me, and consequently, I don't care enough to think about you on a personal level. You could be banging 100 models, or sleeping on the streets. It doesn't matter to me.

as for the rest, TL;DR, but from the bolded parts, I assume you managed to take your typical ****bags of media posts about Islam's terrors, which ironically enough goes back to my point of how the "mainstream media" far from using the specter of political incorrectness to censor discussion about this topic, is the foremost proponent of dredging it through day-by-day.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You come out of D&D hiding for that insightful comment?

9. Northside Storm

Incidentally, if you stalk through my posts again, I am almost 100% sure I had no comment on the Ground Zero mosque, and I am sure I condemn extremist Islam on a fairly frequent basis.

In fact, I condemn it right now.

It would be easier to get to that point if gwayneco didn't constantly mislead users, and post sub-par threads with no content of their own, but hey, can't always get what you want.

guess stereotypes help. You're just warring against people you're making in your own mind at this point, best of luck.

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

It wasn't the media which bombed and burned churches in Egypt and Nigeria.

These terrorist murders are proof that this Saudi mufti's words are not just words, but that there are enough people who are willing to commit murders based on these words, and that there are at least parts of the spectrum in that religion who really do want to kill "infidels".

In contrast to the Tamil conflict you keep trying to bring up, that is not a local phenomenon, but one that crosses borders, because it stems from the same ideology, which has spread worldwide like a cancer.

11. Northside Storm

before you bumped heads with me about my life in the basement, you might have noticed my original comment to cml750 was based on the fact that screaming about the "yoke of political correctness" and the "unscrupulous mainstream media" as some people are wont to do on these forums is a non-starter at best because the mainstream media has done the most to advance this issue aside from Glenn Beck and Stormfront.

anyways, you're on a roll with ranting and vomiting content about my personal life and IslamTERRORattacks, so you go ahead and keep on rolling.

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I won't bump heads with you because you cannot get up that high.

13. Northside Storm

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wont

Definition of WONT

: inclined, apt <revealing as letters are wont to be — Gladys M. Wrigley>

Examples of WONT

she paced about the room, as she is wont to do whenever she is agitated

ESL?

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

15. Northside Storm

16. Northside Storm

interesting. my third as well incidentally.

well, always glad to help.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

It shows.

18. Northside Storm

J'espère que tout va bien de ton côté.

19. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Try-hard.