ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Plowman is online now Old 02-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
Plowman
Contributing Member
Plowman is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPlowman is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPlowman is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPlowman is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPlowman is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Sep 1999
Member: #1967
I've been an ardent supporter of Les for many years, but his insistence on keeping Yao forever and the decision to "reload/stay competitive" on the fly have me frustrated to say the least. He raked in the dough and forced Rockets fans to eat the last couple of years of Yao ( handcuffing Morey) without any chance of compensation that would help rebuild/reload at the time. You would think after that, Les would take a longer perspective, and let Morey do his thing. But no, instead our owner has displayed short sighted greed. He wants fans in the seats NOW without regard for what is best for this organization in the longterm. Morey's incredible abilities as a GM are a double edged sword in Les's hands. I believe if it was up to Morey, Scola would have been long gone, selling high after the WC. The same applies to Kevin Martin.(before the Stern fiasco) For that matter, it should have started with Battier. The whole direction (or lack thereof) stinks... Unfortunately, I've had this growing feeling of a massive pink elephant in the room for quite awhile now , a VERY familiar one (and I never thought I'd say this about Les) ......But is that you, Uncle? DM playing HUN's role?

Last edited by Plowman; 02-17-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Sponsored Link