@HasheemTheDream

Sponsored Link
lunaticrocket is offline Old 12-14-2011, 06:57 PM   #42
lunaticrocket
Rookie
lunaticrocket is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2006
Member: #20336
T-Will - This is YOUR YEAR. It is the chance to prove us wrong.

I have a feeling that the Rockets are going to surprise us this year. I am almost glad we were forced by f***** David Stern into staying put.

BasketballReasons is offline Old 12-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #43
BasketballReasons
Contributing Member
BasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32374
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd1234 View Post
@HasheemTheDream
Blasphemy!

#FREETWILL

dachuda86 is offline Old 12-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #44
dachuda86
dachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 2008
Member: #31678
Cool..

AstroRocket is offline Old 12-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #45
AstroRocket
AstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: May 1999
Member: #526
Quote:
@HasheemTheDream

That is all kinds of f'd up. Time to take this blasphemous bastard DOWN.

AstroRocket. Owner of the 300,000th Hangout post. Woohoo!

Your friendly neighborhood RATS (Rockets/Astros/Texans/Sooners) fan

Check out the ClutchFans wiki, NBA Social Media Index, Rockets game download links, NBA Championship Belt, and my twitter (lots of us CFers on there. Come join the #RedNation clique!)

greatpacha1 is offline Old 12-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #46
greatpacha1
greatpacha1 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2010
Member: #47305
but what other teams fans gave him a whole P.R department telling him what not to tweet?!

Clutch City Representative since 1989

Beard recognize Beard

A!G!G!I!E!S!

Yonizzel is offline Old 12-15-2011, 12:57 AM   #47
Yonizzel
Rookie
Yonizzel is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodYonizzel is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33427
now i feel like i gotta censor my t-will comments

Being a rookie sucks.

Founder of Houston Rockets Fans in Philly. Find us on Facebook. Sixers are lame.

cuddie is offline Old 12-15-2011, 01:12 AM   #48
cuddie
cuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finecuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finecuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Member: #32088
Best part of the video:

"Bullard don't hurt yourself."

Rockets Jones is offline Old 12-15-2011, 01:15 AM   #49
Rockets Jones
Rockets Jones is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodRockets Jones is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Apr 2008
Member: #31634
It's nice to see him hive a shoutout but he's obviously joking since he knows how we view him :D Hopefully it will light some fire under his ass and he can all prove us wrong, I seriously hope he does because he has the talent.

daywalker02 is offline Old 12-15-2011, 01:58 AM   #50
daywalker02
daywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19255
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddie View Post
Best part of the video:

"Bullard don't hurt yourself."
he got beat by a commentator

tofu-- is offline Old 12-15-2011, 02:18 AM   #51
tofu--
tofu-- is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finetofu-- is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Apr 2008
Member: #31526
Still don't see how this guy can't beat Budinger out for some minutes.

ross84 is offline Old 12-15-2011, 03:17 AM   #52
ross84
Contributing Member
ross84 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodross84 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Nov 2008
Member: #35197
Quote:
@HasheemTheDream
Hakeem should sue him for deformation of character.

warmshizzle is offline Old 12-15-2011, 03:53 AM   #53
warmshizzle
warmshizzle is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #32068
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross84 View Post
Hakeem should sue him for deformation of character.
Deformation? lol.....not sure if serious or trolling

apollo33 is offline Old 12-15-2011, 03:59 AM   #54
apollo33
apollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #39124
TWill is kinda funny, he better produce on the court though, but next time I hate on him I'm going to spoiler it in case he reads it

For God so loved the world that he gave his second Son, Jeremy Lin, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -Jeremy 3:16
-CH

Rocketman03 is offline Old 12-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #55
Rocketman03
Rocketman03 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2003
Member: #15446
On the T-Will bandwagon !

Trackball is offline Old 12-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #56
Trackball
Trackball is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45294
I believe in second chances.

I believe Terrence Williams and Hasheem Thabeet can still turn things around, given reasonable playing time and a coach that is willing to play young guys.

But if the two of them read this...this is your last chance.

Terrence. Hasheem. You have 66 games.

If you do not turn your attitudes around, work as hard as you can, and put up reasonable numbers by the end of the Houston Rockets' season, you will officially be labeled busts in my mind, and I will permanently turn on you.

No more kid gloves. It's time to put up or shut up.

You can talk the talk. Now prove you can walk the walk. Sink or swim. Fly or die.

Or work a desk job after no team will hire you.

It's your choice. You can still be great players. But this is the proverbial fourth quarter, and now is the time to step up. Otherwise, you will both end up as mere footnotes in "top 10 worst NBA draft busts" lists for years to come.

Please, I beg of you, Terrence and Hasheem...show us we were wrong.

Otherwise, you will have no one to blame but yourselves.

the rockets have gone 280-167 since moreys been GM.. he assembled the best rockets team weve had in years when he stole artest from the kings, he stole scola from the spurs.. and has maintained a roster that plays above .500 without a superstar let alone an all-star, yet this guy cant catch a break because he cant convince some spoiled diva superstars to play in houston. i think you guys need to relax.

Clutch is offline Old 12-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #57
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
This is going to tie into a story that is about to be published so I'm posting it now, but this is T-Will last week on Media Day. He drops in another hello to CF at the end. I didn't post it because I didn't want to look like I was doing some sort of self-promotion after he had done it twice in the two days before this. I'd never spoken to T-Will about this -- he does it on his own.

The funny thing is T-Will seemed like he could be grumpy that day... wasn't talking much to the people there. Then out of the blue he does that.

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

DaDakota is offline Old 12-21-2011, 12:19 PM   #58
DaDakota
Contributing Member
DaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Mar 1999
Member: #331
Seriously whatever you think of him as a basketball player, this is pretty neat that he knows about this place and calls it out.

Very cool stuff.

DD

RV6 is online now Old 12-21-2011, 12:22 PM   #59
RV6
Contributing Member
RV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33459
Did he say they didn't make him take them off last year? Can't really make it out.

What was his tweet about? From earlier today, when he asked you to tell us about the other stuff that's real?

Rocketman95 is offline Old 12-21-2011, 12:22 PM   #60
Rocketman95
Hangout Boy
Rocketman95 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocketman95 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocketman95 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocketman95 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocketman95 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocketman95 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocketman95 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocketman95 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocketman95 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocketman95 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocketman95 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo33 View Post
TWill is kinda funny, he better produce on the court though, but next time I hate on him I'm going to spoiler it in case he reads it
did you just call t-will stupid for not knowing how to click "spoiler"?

very cool, clutch! i'm so proud of this site, i can't imagine how you feel.