1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zogby: Clinton would lose...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Nov 27, 2007.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm voting for Obama, even if he isn't on the ballot.

3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

4. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

I'd hit it. Twice.

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

he really needs to be the nominee.

6. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

He will be.

Him or Gore!

;)

7. bigtexxx

Hussein-Obama is not a viable candidate. Just because he's a well spoken halfrican-American doesn't qualify him for the job. The guy just keeps looking worse the more we get to know about him.

#7 bigtexxx, Nov 27, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  8. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

I don't see any way that America will go to the polls during war time and elect a liberal female. The combination is a killer for her if we are still tied up in the Middle East.........which we will be.

9. bigtexxx

What about a half-black guy with a Muslim father? Anything wrong there?

10. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

None. A lot less than a wannabe oil tycoon/fundamentalist waging a war in the Middle East.

11. Major

Major Member

If you actually believed that, you wouldn't have to resort to prejudices by calling him Hussein-Obama. Or do you refer to everyone by their middle + last names? Good to see you already relying on subtle racism though - at least you don't hide it.

12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

This means absolutely nothing. November 2007 head-to-head polls are of very limited value for November 2008.

13. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

While I don't think I agree with his politics, and do not plan on voting for him, the two things that you cite are irrelevant at best.

Wasn't it George W. Bush when he was running, who ballyhooed being a "uniter, and not a divider?" Seems like you have tossed that one right out the party platform window.

14. deepblue

deepblue Member

I have yet to see anyone explain what makes Obama well qualified to run for the president. He is all show, very little go.

15. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Did anyone actually read the blog. It was a Zogby online poll.

16. bigtexxx

Do you really think they are irrelevant to the American voters? I'd say they are important. Not saying it's right or wrong, but they are indeed important.

17. bigtexxx

LOL calling me racist for using his middle name. Wow, that's rich.

A lot of middle/maiden names are used in politics...George W Bush, Hillaroid Rodham Clinton, etc. In fact, apparently Barack chooses to highlight his Muslim name, because he decided to quit going by "Barry" some time ago, in favor of Barack. Would you prefer I start calling him O'Bama? Maybe an Irish twist?

18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not with his anti-manned space flight he won't.. :p

As for the main point of this thread to quote from the link:

I'm putting very little stock in an online poll a year before the election.

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not going to call you racist but just for you I am going to mention Asia in this thread.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mU2IetBZ93Y&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mU2IetBZ93Y&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

20. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

You'd say they are important because it gives you ammunition to attack somebody you don't like simply because he has a (D) instead of an (R) behind his name.

I never see you analyze their stance on the issues. All I ever see you do is post what you feel are clever modification of their names (ie Hillaroid). It is the same low brow attack as the people who disagreed with Rush who kept saying that "Rush is fat." Give me critical analysis or stop trying.

Most posters on this BBS can tell you that I lean to the conservative side of the aisle...but when you do stuff like this, it is really irritating. It does not help the Republican party. It will turn off moderates. Good thing that the Republican chairpersons do not subscribe to this kind of Kindergarten politics.