1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dedicated Thread on Yao Ming's Rehabilitation

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, Dec 25, 2006.

Tags:
  1. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

HEy Pryuen,

Now that this thread will be put to rest soon, I wanted to thank you for all of your hard work....I checked this thread out every day to get updates.....I'm sure you put in many hours to get us those updates and it was greatly appreciated... :)

2. Luffy1

Luffy1 Member

I agree good thread and appreciate your translated articles. Anyone have the :rolleyes: quotient in this thread? ;)

3. theodd

theodd Member

I have a sense that Yao will play tonight!

4. rocketsmetalspd

That would be great but I doubt the Docs will clear him to play.

5. baylorbear09

baylorbear09 Member

Thank you pryuen for all your hard work on this thread, it's a shame that you had to start it in the first place but thank you all the same!

6. Jacquescas

Jacquescas Contributing Member

I think Yao comes back monday or wednesday.

and i'm so excited about the fact that its now mesaured in days.

7. ysong00

ysong00 Member

Woooohooo I finally got access!!! I've been waiting for so long :eek:

Fortunately I got to post my first one here before this thread is closed.. and Id also like to thank pruyen for starting this up (i was here since the first day :D ) and also thanks to everyone who contributed news, pics, stories about yao's rehab.

I felt like my winter was ruined after Yao went down (yes im pretty pathetic hahah and plus i used all of my fantasy top picks to pick yao first; i have that much faith in him hehe), and this thread was the only thing that kept me going!!!!

Lets just hope now that Yao makes a strong return, which I'm sure he will since all his very very hard work will definitely pay off. GO YAO! and GO ROCKETS!!

8. ysong00

ysong00 Member

Sorry forgot to give you a 5 star!

9. EGYPT

EGYPT Member

This is the only thread that have read that covered a topic from start to finish. good job ;)

10. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

I think it this thread was voted down because it's getting off topic by dedicating a whole page on why it deserves a 5 star rating. :D

11. IC2000

IC2000 Contributing Member

Spurs game or Monday

12. Rockets#1fan

Rockets#1fan Member

I was watching the Hotlist earlier on ESPN and they said that Yao might return tonight!

13. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Since Yao is coming back in the next game or two this thread isn't going to go anywhere else so thanks Pruyen for doing this.

14. Luffy1

Luffy1 Member

Doubt he plays tonight. Easy way to find it is when the rockets turn in their roster list for the game tonight, since if Yao is still on the inactive list, then he won't be allowed to play.

15. Rockets#1fan

Rockets#1fan Member

Where do you find the list?

16. Luffy1

Luffy1 Member

Well no one will know what the list is until close to game time as teams aren't required to turn one in until 30 mins before game time. I could be wrong on that though, but if Yao is on the active list then someone in the media will pick up on that.

17. Vivid

Vivid Member

Thanks a ton Pryuen!

-V

18. IC2000

IC2000 Contributing Member

Hard to play when your not even in Denver

19. Luffy1

Luffy1 Member

Way to rain on the parade. :p

20. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Umm...no!

Time to start a new thread, "Dedicated Thread on Yao Ming's Post-Injury Life", or "Dedicated Thread on Yao Ming's Social Life", or "Dedicated Thread on Times T-Mac does not mention Yao Ming's name in Interviews Thread"...the possibilities are endless!

JK, pryuen, I appreciate your efforts to keep us posted on everything and anything Yao Ming. And just to show my appreciation, I rated this thread five whole stars!