1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft live right now -- come join us!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Warriors fans at the game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

So you're saying we should fire Murey and bring in Jerry West?????

2. Spooner

Spooner Member

I was at the game on Friday night and I felt like making a thread about something I witnessed. Many warriors fans came in very arrogant. As we each have teams we root for, I am capable of respecting other people's interest in other teams. HOWEVER, I noticed something remarkable that night. As the Rockets took a 15 point lead, some of the Warriors fans around me, put on the Rockets t-shirts that were handed out over their jerseys. This is unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. This is the DEFINITION of a bandwagon fan. To not have the tanacity to stick with your team through one game for fear of embarrassment or being on the losing side of a game is simply not something I or I'm sure, anyone here would even think about doing. At the end of the game with Golden State up one, I saw some of the same people again in their Warriors jerseys cheering and talking ****. Despicable display of cowardice and vanity concerning their interest in the Warriors and an insult to the mentality that makes this game great. So yes, I flipped off a few of those fans after the game. Sue me. (And no, there were no children seated around me)

3. blu_monkey

blu_monkey Contributing Member

You've never been to a Texans game?

4. houtown

houtown Member

Well, that happens sometime when in Houston. Ever since the team moved it's arena to a different place, there possibly seems to be a weak crowd at the arena.

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I walked in a restaurant today and saw bunch of Warriors fans in there

6. txtodd

txtodd Member

No Marciulionis? Lame.

7. sabesque

sabesque Member

coincidentally, greater than half of the warriors fans there yesterday were Lakers fans when they were good.

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

fwiw, right when Curry got injured again, Kam busted out "ohhhhh, IT'S OVER (Kenny Smith style), go back to being Laker fans"

guy in front of us wearing a Curry jersey shirt laughed his ass off....

9. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

I saw two fans wearing this jersey, which had to have been purchased between 2009 and 2010. They were probably the only real fans there.

[​IMG]