1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[Music] "Press Hop" - featuring A.I.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DCkid, Jun 23, 2009.

1. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Bad ass song.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/exOxUAntx8I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/exOxUAntx8I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

niceee ! haha

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Terrific editing, and a great ear for dialogue. "I wan-na kiss you, I couldn't care less about the team strug-a-lin, I wan-na kiss you." I still get depressed every time I see that Iverson conference though, the moment the most talented player in the league became the biggest liability.

4. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Haha that is awesome!

5. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

I was just thinking where will A.I. end up next season.

6. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Haha...yeah...these "auto-tune" videos were getting a little old, but this one kicks ass. The beats are awesome and the words flow almost perfectly. I also like Jim Mora's playoffs interludes. :D But yeah, Joe Namath steels the show.

#6 DCkid, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  7. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

HAAAA! The guys on 610 were talking about this yesterday. this is too funny :D :D :D