1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] James Harden's 17-point 4th quarter to beat Timberwolves

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

That was so much more fun listening to bill and bull at the end than the wolves announcers ;)

James looked like the star he wants to be tonight. It was fun to see

2. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Clutch D...clutch shots :cool:

3. rocketier1

rocketier1 Member

What else can you say about James Harden and his beard, BEASTS!

4. Salvy

Salvy Member

The Honey Badger?
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

They did and they kept taking about what a good game the Rox had against the Bulls on national TV, how this team likes to run, and how we have the best backcourt in the league. Very unbiased, completely unlike Bill, Bull, and Clyde.

I love Bill Worrell but listening to the Minnesota announcers was a breathe of fresh air

6. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Lol, Barrea dribbled it off his face. Then Harden dribbled it through the entire Wolves defense for a layup.

7. tokenbk

tokenbk Member

Superstar like 4th Q.

8. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

Just before Harden's last bucket, apparently Barea dribbled the ball out of his hand and Delfino picked up the ball. Guess which Rockets player got the merit?

1 steal logged by Jeremy Lin

Just a trivia.

Great win by Rockets, huge contributions from Harden in the final quarter. Let's not forget it's the 2nd unit who brought us back to the game in the 3rd quarter, Douglas, Smith and Delfino.

9. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Really... I got annoyed and had to mute them at the end of the game tonight... And I normally don't mind the wolves announcers

10. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

It warns my heart to see McHale so happy I'm proud of this team for winning this game. We need it and McHale definitely needs it. He's been so down trying to stay strong.

11. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

NEW MICHAEL JORDAN...

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Harden showed why he's a superstar in the last half of the 4th. He just took over. Like Clutch said, they knew what James was going to do, and couldn't stop him. Crazy!

13. MONON

MONON Member

Great vid, Clutch! Your post sounds like you might have some cheer leading experience in your resume.:grin:

14. split41

split41 Member

Thanks Clutch, although Harden has been great his entire time as a rocket, you can see his game improving as the season goes on. His clutch plays here really show how much of superstar this guy can be.

15. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Great vid! Harden with his patented hardcore penetrations through any hole he sees. Dude's for real and he's only 23!

16. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

They seemed pretty whiny to me.

17. Sherlockfever

Sherlockfever Rookie

it feels so good to know that when everything else doesn't work out there is always this ONE you can go to you can rely on!

18. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Thanks for the video!

19. wendzall

wendzall Member

i loved that interview with mchale, when he's like "they're finding their identity and what they are about and how they will play" (ok i paraphrased drunkenly)... sure we want the rockets to be about passing and running and the best offense in the nba............. but when we're tired and not running, the shots not falling, well,
    we have the beard!

20. noppeper

noppeper Member

Harden, in the final stretch, basically won this game for the team. This dude seems to have the "it"; the superstar mojo. Tonight, with the way he took over, smartly picked his spots and made all the right decisions, he reminded me of the last player in the Rockets to have that "it". Even defensively in that last closeout, which I think actually got him to alter the shot by Shved, he looked like that legendary Rockets player.

As much as we wanted for Francis, Yao and T-Mac to fulfill our superstar dreams, they never, as good as they were, exhibited the qualities of Harden.

He might actually live up to the Dream.