1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Marcus Morris Highlights - 17 points (career high) vs. Hawks 11/2/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o1PLm8VNT2Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  2. jvu

jvu Member

Marcus morris? Id thought I'd never see the day.

3. bucket

bucket Member

The Gladiator!

4. Outlier

Outlier Member

All-star potential. We should trade T.Jones and D-Mo while we can. This guy is the real deal.

5. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

time heals all wounds

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

He looked like a lesser Melo tonight. Ceiling is a lesser Bird.

7. BeeBeard

BeeBeard Member

I really enjoy this thread's close proximity to the hyperbolic "cut Morris, he can't play basketball ungggggghhh" thread.

8. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

His jumper looks so nice. He was moving well out there.

9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Morris knows two things... It's now or never and he is too good to not be able to play like this.

10. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

The plays at the :30 and 2:05 mark are what give me a lot of hope in his game. These are all Morris beating a guy one on one. With Harden and Lin on court, his defender isn't going to get much help. He is showing signs of a decent three point shot. I really hope it continues.

Without a play making backup point, it would be nice if Morris could be a guy to create his own shot as a backup.

11. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Just have to wait on Royce. Hopefully he is getting it and hopefully McHale will play him.

12. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Morris is really starting to change my mind on how much of a waste he was to pick him in the draft last year! Hope he becomes our new 6th man!

13. finsraider

finsraider Member

More than anything, this is what I want out of Mook. We desperately need someone on the 2nd team that can score. Kudos to Morey and the staff for sticking with him.

14. Olajuwon123

Olajuwon123 Member

Morris got enough skillset to take it to the rim vs bigger and slower players, he also got a decent shot and decent handles so I don't really see what's the fuss is about, I hope he'll play some good games now so he can get some confidence.

15. VBG

VBG Member

The one thing I do like about Marcus Morris (despite really hating him) is he SPRINTS on the court, especially on defense. He always got back which allowed him to not give up terrible position as he is not strong enough to hold off most 4s.

16. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Good game, hoping for similar production in the 10 points and 5 rebound or over range tonight as well. Morris has the offensive ability and when played at the 4 is a good spark off the bench, if he can be consistent he will greatly improve this team.

17. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

Melo's a lesser Bird

18. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

I too am a lesser Bird. Way less.

I am also a lesser Einstein.

19. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

I'm just glad dude is getting comfortable on the court. Some of those preseason games and the first game he was very hesitant and didn't know what to do with the ball it seemed.

20. rocketsmetalspd

He may have been disgruntle when down here in the RGV but I am sure when he looks back, he will see that playing for the Vipers helped out. I am glad to see his playing well.