1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama's Justification for His Crackdown on Medical mar1juana Dispensaries

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Hightop, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Granville

Granville Member

The dope talking lol... the fact that these disillusioned right wing brainwashed by lobbyists using politicians as puppets classify mar1juana with other drugs like cocaine, heroine, and other hard drugs makes me laugh. Do you know the science behind THC, the effects of the drug on your brain and heart? Ask a doctor or botanist (it is a plant after all). How high do you have to be to believe Mitt Romney, a flip flopping social conservative who believes in outlawing contraceptives and birth control (which would effectively overpopulate the US in a matter of years) is his mission from his mormon god, is the ideal choice for presidency in a time where the stock we have put into our young and their education is crucial. This man has consistently stated his desires to cut grant foundations for college students, to raise interest rates on student loans. But then again, the war on mar1juana is a very important mission that will save our youth and help save us money and the future of many young adults.[/QUOTE]

You put all that (for a stoner) work in to your response and closed on the bolded dope head comment. Save our youth, LOL.... I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

2. Granville

Granville Member

Just want to add that I was young once and was a fan of the herb in those days. It was phase that a lot of people go through and then they go on to more productive things in life. When you get a little older, go check out your friends who are still getting high and see if you'd trade lives with them.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I like how you quoted me joking about being a cocaine dealer.
    GOP can't comprehend jokes either, huh?

4. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

How many millions of dollars do the tobacco and alcohol industries pay lobbyist and donate to campaigns to protect their profits?

6. Dubious

I am 59, at what point should I expect to be able make this observation?

Of my friends that had real problems, the source was invariably alcohol.

7. Granville

Granville Member

And how you can handle your coke... LOL

8. Granville

Granville Member

About 20 -25 years ago....

Never said that alcohol abuse wasn't a problem. My point is that it's pretty sad being an old dude firing up joints. Move on and do something more productive than that with your time. Why take the risks associated with buying and smoking Weed?

9. Hightop

Hightop Member

Ask Obama, after you vote for him.

10. Granville

Granville Member

Is that Obama's version of a TV Dinner?

1 person likes this.
  11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Jesus Christ! It's like 12 year olds have taken over D&D

12. Granville

Granville Member

So your hero can make dog eating jokes but no one else can?

13. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

No, please continue to show your ignorance. We're all getting a good laugh!

:grin:

14. Granville

Granville Member

Well thanks for confirming that you have a double standard and a blind eye to Obama's idiocy.

I don't know if you have asked around but most people in this country find dog eating barbaric and disgusting. Go look at the faces of disbelief from some of the people in the crowd. The ones laughing are a lot like you...they laugh because the words that come out of Obamas mouth tickle as the rattle around their empty heads.

15. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

You are so very miss informed, ill-advised and completely talking out your azz. Sheeesh, kids.

:cool:

16. Granville

Granville Member

Another stoner who refuses to put down the bong....

17. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

[​IMG]

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Listen, i'm not complaining that many 'medical' mar1juana farms are actually massive drug operations mailing and transporting high quality bud around the country, but that is the reason they are being raided.

This thread was brain dead on arrival -- try harder.

19. val_modus

val_modus Member

You put all that (for a stoner) work in to your response and closed on the bolded dope head comment. Save our youth, LOL.... I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.[/QUOTE]

1. I haven't smoked since high school.
    2. #Sarcasm

20. Dubious

That's just like, your opinion man. Religion, anxiety pills, alcohol, yoga, fatherhood, sports, greed, being productive etc. etc. are all just coping mechanisms for the phenomenon of a self-aware existence with an inexorable fate. Any significance you assign to anything other than your state of mind right now is an illusion, everything is temporary, everything ends. Once you accept that, whatever it is that gives you peace of mind is as valid as anybody else's method (as long as you are not creating stress for others).

I have one friend who's pretty physically impaired who said to me, " At this point, I'm glad there is something that can still make me feel this good".

And, there's really not much risk for middle aged white man. I could roll a doobie at 61 Riesner Street and probably not even get a ticket.