1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Photoshop: Stoudemire in a Rockets uni (merged: Rockets-Suns trade rumor)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Photoshop: Amar'e Stoudemire in a Rockets uniform

Well, I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't finish the "Potential Rocket Profile" of Stoudemire and get that up by this morning. I have to travel so won't finish it up until tonight -- hopefully you'll still read it (I'm sure most just want to see the photoshop :))..

[​IMG]

The Rockets always find a way to surprise me (Rafer for Lowry was out of the blue), but this is exactly who I think they are after right now. It's the only Photoshop I prepared before I left... just in case.

<HR>
    THE ROCKETS-SUNS RUMOR:

6/24 @ 7:45am: Just before the Photoshop thread was posted, Clutch did a radio interview with John Granato and Lance Zierlein of 1560am talking about Houston's interest in Amar'e Stoudemire:

<div><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="210" height="25" id="mp3playerdarksmallv3" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.podbean.com/podcast-audio-video-blog-player/mp3playerdarksmallv3.swf?audioPath=http://thegame.podbean.com/mf/play/nuk8ex/JL-DaveHardisty-6-24-09.mp3&autoStart=no" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="http://www.podbean.com/podcast-audio-video-blog-player/mp3playerdarksmallv3.swf?audioPath=http://thegame.podbean.com/mf/play/nuk8ex/JL-DaveHardisty-6-24-09.mp3&autoStart=no" quality="high" width="210" height="25" name="mp3playerdarksmallv3" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed></object></div>

6/25 @ 1:09am <a href="/showthread.php?p=4600093#post4600093">Post by RocketInfoMan</a>

6/25 @ 2:30am <a href="http://www.nypost.com/seven/06252009/sports/moresports/wolves_on_path_of_kahn_176015.htm?page=2">New York Post Peter Vecsey Column</a>

6/25 @ 10:49am ET Posted By ESPN's Chad Ford

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Love it Clutch :D I hope you are implying something haha ;)

3. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Contributing Member

Looks really good.

great job Clutch. I will read for sure

4. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

so this confirms it? :D

god damn it! I dont like Amare...

Thanks a lot for the news though!

5. rocketsmetalspd

Even on vacation you come through Clutch :) . I hope this deal is done before draft night, that way the team knows what chips they will have to get a pick in the draft for a pg.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

No it doesnt confirm it but this is who we are after and seems like attacking so to speak. We want him, he is our guy. Now we gotta find a way to bring him over.

7. MattM

MattM Member

Who would we most likely give up for Amare? I know it's somewhere in another thread, but I'm too lazy to dig through.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

McGrady, Brooks, maybe Landry, if not him, some say Scola. But Landry is being shopped for a pick.

9. abc2007

abc2007 Member

Good Photo! But, I don't like this trade. My beloved rockets are dead! :mad:

10. rocketsmetalspd

TMac plus Brooks are the most likely players to be involve in the trade and Landry might be dealt to get a pick in the draft for a pg.

11. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

I love you CLUTCH! :D No homo doh

12. Rocket86

Rocket86 Member

Go get him Morey but PLEASE do not give up too much. Giving up much will create more holes to fill in the Roster. Tmac plus Scola or Tmac+ Landry while the Rockets get Amare+ Barbosa (?)

13. rocketsmetalspd

Have to keep the faith in the Rockets. I know Amare has had issues before but a change in his environment might do the trick.

14. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

Amen ..

All my fav players need to go out if this guy needs to be in H-town.. i wil be devastated..

15. Aggie 99

Aggie 99 Member

This would indeed be crazy.

16. Curly

Curly Member

TMac and Brooks for Amare...done deal no questions asked. I really like Brooks and think he really be an asset for us. I remember watching the draft and hoping that we would pick him up becuase I had the chance to watch him play a few times when at Oregon, but in this case, I would pull the chain on that deal immediatly.

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

My gut feeling is that the Rockets will land Rip Hamilton.

18. abc2007

abc2007 Member

This trade makes the rockets in rebuilding mode. My beloved rockets team is dead! :mad:

19. mms

mms Member

For real?

20. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Relax, nothing has happened yet. DM may not do this stuff.