1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

and thats why D Rose was still on the floor.....ask the grizzlies.....

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by eddiewinslow, Apr 29, 2012.

1. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

IDK, but I don't agree with it.

2. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

Hey they were playing bc pop was on spurs -10.5

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Do you agree with Paul being on the floor, down by 24, with 8 minutes left?

4. jevjnd

jevjnd Contributing Member

In all fairness, not in the playoffs. Also, people act like he wouldn't have blown it out anyway. I think that with the way his health has gone this year, that knee has probably been overcompensating for a while. If that's the case, it was only a matter of time. I really feel for Tibs and the flack he's getting. This guy doesn't deserve it.

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I have no idea what you are talking about. Cheap foul? Grizzlies? Drose? Wtf...

6. Relentless

Relentless Member

How do people screw this up?

7. dsid411

dsid411 Member

It's funny T-Mac's greatest accomplishment was a crazy comeback against the spurs in a regular season game at home. What a freaking loser.

8. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I'm not worried the Clippers won't make it out of this round. Fake contenders/ Fake tough guys. Chris Paul is a douchebag.

9. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

when i last saw the score of tonight's heat/knicks game, the heat were up 15 points with 2:15 to play. guess who was on the floor. Wade, Bosh, and James. apparently, none of the NBA coaches in the playoffs know what they are doing.

10. roslolian

roslolian Member

How long does it take you to hit two 3 pointers? a minute and a half is only 90 secs. Two quick 3 pointers and then what? They'd still be down 6, that's what :rolleyes:

Taking your players out when the lead is ok is a lot like insurance. The chances of your house burning down is very slim, but you're paying insurance anyway just in case it does happen.

In this case, Thibs kept on playing his star even when the lead is double digits already, and he paid for it.

11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

you're right. it's impossible to create turnovers within a span of of 45 seconds (assuming it takes half the time off the clock off to hit those 3 pointers) and score another 6 points.

signed,

T-mac, Reggie Miller, Vernon Maxwell, Kobe Bryant, and every other player who's ever done it before.

How do you explain Popovich leaving his stars in late in the game a couple of days ago with a 15 point lead and over 2 minutes to play? Or Eric Spolstra doing the same thing last night?