1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Pippen wants to bet Van Gundy Heat won't wint 72 games

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 13, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Prince

Prince Member

I know something bad happened during his stay here but at that time I was not into basketball cuz I was assigned in Singpaore and had no access to all nba games and internet was limited.

2. bongo33

bongo33 Member

[​IMG]

3. Blue

Blue Member

Unless he's putting up one of his championship rings or that brand new HOF ring as collateral, Pippen's "wanting" to bet is moot. He doesn't own **** else except Patrick Ewing...but what 90's all-star doesn't.

4. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Hey here's a virtual....

tampon

[​IMG]

5. TopsDrop

TopsDrop Member

I agree.

6. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Congrats to Scottie Pippen as HOF newcomer. He is the best defensive forward of all-time. Despite all that s++t with Rockets back in late 90's.

7. bongo33

bongo33 Member

Pippen would probably win the bet but if he lost, he'd probably just forget about it and not pay Van Gundy like he alway does

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

I hope JVG takes it and bet something like 7-10 mil, only to lose horribly and never pay Quitten. HUAHAHAHAHA!

effju quitten!

9. Ashes

Ashes Member

I'd bet Van Gundy that they don't win 72 either. It's a smart bet.

10. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

I'd put money down on that bet. You think Vegas has that bet somewhere?