1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks' Felton says no doubt he’s better than Rockets' Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, Nov 23, 2012.

1. rzorocks

rzorocks Member

I don't care if you don't want Lin, as long Rockets win thats ok to me.

I think you should pray everyday that the rockets lose. That's the fastest way you can get rid of Jeremy Lin.

This is the first time I encounter somebody want their team to lose because of hate.

2. rzorocks

rzorocks Member

difficult! look in the mirror you will see the difficult guy.

simple question, simple answer

u want win or u want lose? is that difficult?

3. SuperVon

SuperVon Contributing Member

Please, let's not play the if game ever again.

4. rzorocks

rzorocks Member

[​IMG]

5. gtmkcp

gtmkcp Member

Really you're getting out of control.

6. howo13579

howo13579 Member

rzorocks,
    I became Rocket fan because I'm a Lin fan, but it seems you're so in love with Lin that you can't look at the reality objectively. Put Felton in Houston uniform, we will still win the same amount of games if not more. No doubt Felton is better so far this season. I also want Lin to attack the rim more and get better with his shots but that doesn't mean I want Felton, Lowry, or Dragic to fail. You've always tried to put down other players to justify Lin's struggle. It doesn't matter what other players do, Lin NEEDS to step up even if the coach is playing him in the wrong position.

1 person likes this.
  7. rzorocks

rzorocks Member

did you read first it's not about felton were discussing here it is lilard (I know this is felton topic but someone insert lilard and I happen to comment)
    and also they want rockets to lose, what I am stating is I don't care if harden,lin,parson or any rockets playing crap as long they are winning.

so what is the discussion, it seems other people wanted rockets lose to justified their hatred.

a little advised read first?????? or are you the one in love with lin? HOMO?:confused::confused::confused:

8. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Get this 4th grade bull**** off the forum.

9. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

My goodness, this thread is worthless.

10. DDuana

DDuana Member

Even worse than Derek Fisher? You are a tool.

11. kozmo

kozmo Member

when was the last time Lin went 2 for 19? Because Felton did it a few days ago....

12. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

First of all, you mean 7 for 19. Also, since you're cherry picking stats, when was the last time Jeremy Lin scored over 25 points while shooting at least 50%? Because Felton did it last night.

13. FearTheBeardJH

Collison averaged 12&6 on 44% shooting and got benched...Lin is averaging 10&6 on 38% shooting...still starting.

14. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

Poster's talking about Brooklyn. He had like 3-19 against the Nets, can't remember exactly.

His average is good though. Seems like a different person than the one in Portland.

15. howo13579

howo13579 Member

Wow come on now. I wasn't commenting on your your posts on the this specific tread. I just recognized your name because all the other treads debating about Lin, you're pretty much the only one who's defending Lin at all cost. Not saying your a bad fan. Just need to realize the reality. Is Lin as good as we thought he is? No. Do we hope he bring back last year's energy? Yes. Not all criticisms are from haters.

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I always thought he was a bum but I guess he got some game

17. kozmo

kozmo Member

FACT
    No i dont mean 7 of 19...i mean 3 of 19....
    Sorry my bad...Felton was 3 of 19....I have never seen Lin shoot that badly but I have seen him put up 38 against the lakers?

18. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I have seen Brandon Jennings drop 55 points.

19. FranchiseReDeux

perhaps he's actually in the 4th grade!

20. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Raymond Felton spotted enjoying a well-deserved cupcake this afternoon to celebrate his career performance last night:

[​IMG]