1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Phoenix woman, accused of pretending to have breast cancer to have her breasts did

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bobmarley, May 4, 2012.

1. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Funny, but I didn't. I'm a chick, so I feel like this is the dumbest thing in the world creating a fake charity for a boob job and getting caught doing it. I know people have gross self-esteem issues about their boobies, rear ends, and skin (texture, tone, and color).

But in reality, there' no point to it. What is a good reason for having breast implants, outside of having a mastectomy and extremely small and non-contouring chest? Almost nothing of actual value.

If a girl feels that she needs to get an implant to impress a guy or for a man's liking, then she needs to leave him for someone else (better with a functioning brain, not located in their pants) or make him personally pay for every cent of surgery.

2. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

This is clearly a man's fault.

3. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

In context of what I was saying, definitely. In the context of the article, no not at all. I never said that.

4. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

All jokes aside, i'm pretty sure everyone agrees that this woman has problems and should be prosecuted. I just wanna focus on the last part of this post. It sounds like you're saying "Accept me for who I am, or pay for expensive and potentially dangerous surgury to change me."

5. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Pretty much, if a particular guy wants a girl to have bigger breasts, he could just not waste his time with a girl at all and move onto one that fits the criteria. ;) If it is that big of deal.

6. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Yeah, that makes sense. But I disagree with the idea that a woman's decision to get breast implants is ever some man's fault - does she have no self-control? no will of her own? Should we excuse her from responsibility for her actions because someone may have influenced her? Is every dumb decision she makes some guy's fault, and not her responsibility?

I'd prefer, personally, that breast implants had never been invented. But the demand for breast implants comes from women wanting the surgery to appeal to men, not from men forcing women to get breast implants.

7. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I would agree in some cases, alot, but I'm not going to pretend that some husband or boyfriends do not want their wives or girlfriends to have bigger breasts or encourage them to have such or give indications that they like women with larger sizes.

8. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

[​IMG]

A tax for breasts, even for homeless women, will allow them to pursue careers in prostitution or exotic dancing. Thus helping the American economy thrive. Clearly you haven't thought this through.