1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Bass Fishing anyone? (Shockwave)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Falcons Talon, Mar 13, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Game

Pretty cool, after you get the hang of it.

2. Falcons Talon

HOLY COW!!! 21 lbs 5 oz!!!:eek: What a LOONKER!!!

3. TheHorns

TheHorns Member

I sure as hell will not be buying this one. You caught one 21 lbs and I can hardly cast 21 ft.

I am not catching on here, how do you get this to work properly? I just throw it out and reel right back in. The lure hardly drops below the surface, and I have not seen a single fish....or am I doing it right and there are no fish:confused:

4. ewfd

ewfd Member

aren't they called lunkers? :D :confused:

5. Falcons Talon

-Left click to start the cast and left click when the cast meter on the left of your screen is high to cast far. It could be a timing thing.
    -To adjust reel speed, left click and hold and move the mouse away from you to reel fast and move it towards you to reel slow.
    -You should be able to see the fish shapes in the water. You can look around by pointing the cursor to the left or right side of the game screen.
    -Use the stick bait and use a hard retrieve until a fish notices the lure. Then twitch it slowly at their nose.
    -Pull the mouse back to set the hook.
    -Click on the target to keep the drag down.

Yes, the big ones are called lunkers, but the BIG ones are called LOONKERS!!!

6. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Seeing what Falcons Talon does all day at school kind of makes me want to be a teacher.