1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey wants Dragic back - (Twitter)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TxCowboy96, Apr 26, 2012.

1. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

I stilled wished that the Rockets would have cut Flynn instead of Lin but they know they can get more back by trading Flynn than Lin because Lin was unproven while Flynn, most team still think he can make a turn around and having a young lottery picked PG that did very well his Rookie season but struggled because of his injury but some teams believes that he could recover to his original self.

The only thing that I wished would happened is that the if the Rockets would show the NBA the type of player Lin is when he first came to NY and his stock would rises up much higher so we could trade him for a much better deal instead of waiving him and cut Flynn instead or trade him also. The only one thing I kind of regret about this situation is that if the Rockets would just hold on to Lin and when one of our PGs went down, they could of use him badly and his stock value would have rises and then we could trade him for a higher value than cutting him and get absolutely nothing in return. Thats the downside.

2. deshen

deshen Member

1. He played only less than half shorten season as a starter in a weak team.
    2. He got a solid, not great stats in a contract year.

What is your rational that you think he could be paid near 10m or even max as some suggested.

3. Akim523

Akim523 Member

This is r****ded. We are doing this every ****ing year... Morey, if you want him back then shut the **** up and pay this man for ****s sake!

4. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

We can do that but I much rather trade Lowry plus Scola to the heat for Bosh and we can use our pick a long with some young pieces to move up the draft to pick a young highly potential PG in the draft. I love Lowry and I would feel bad for us to trade him to a crappy team. I love Lowry to death and I would love for him to play for a contender. Just my opinion. The heat would get a good physical PG in Lowry to compliment James and Wade well and he is just the type of player they would need. While the Rockets would get a All Star PF back in return plus we can sign Dragic because he is getting better and better every year.... The only thing that concerns me about Dragic is that he gets out of control sometimes and that kills me inside.

5. gogigorangone

gogigorangone Member

If Lin was here in Houstons this season instead of Flynn, there would be no Linsanity.
    He got chance in NY when knicks was in trouble. He shined there after..

People should not compare Jeremy Lin with Lowry and Dragic. It's a different story.

6. comehere2

comehere2 Member

Talk is cheap. pay up or shut up. Stop playing this kind of game already. It's getting funny. No wonder almost no star wants to play here.

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Given that free agency doesn't start until July 1st, there is no "pay up" for a few months. So, do the Rockets have to stay totally silent about Dragic until then?

8. TXRoxBBall

TXRoxBBall Member

Would be better to stop asking fans to go after players for you and start treating them like people instead of assets so they will want to play for us.