1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Ticket Discount for ClutchFans -- Rockets-Nuggets Game on 11/7/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Rockets group sales just contacted me to extend a ticket offer to ClutchFans users for a game coming up. So long as it's a good deal for the fans, I'm open to passing these along, and I think this one is ... it's cheaper than what a normal group sales rate is. At least I know the endzone ticket prices are good -- this is the first time they've extended an offer to us for sideline tickets, and I'm assuming those prices are good too (though someone could perhaps confirm).

This is for the second home game of the season -- Rockets hosting the Nuggets on Wednesday, November 7th. If you've been wanting to go to a game, I hope this helps.

(And, as always, I want to make it clear that I don't get anything for this -- no commission or any kind of incentive.)

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Wow... the sideline price is fantastic!

3. Genesis

Genesis Contributing Member

Actually its a pretty good deal, I'm going to home opener this sat, and that section cost almost double what is being offered now.

Keep in mind 25 ticket minimum.

Thanks Clutch for the info!

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Man, I wish I could go. That sounds like a good deal and definitely a good time.

1 person likes this.
  5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Got two tickets. Section 110. Hooray.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What's great for those Houstonians still living in Houston (unlike me) is that if the stupid TV abomination thingy is still on, it's a way to see a game. How can anyone pass that up?

7. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

great great deal. Good to see you dealing with John, he helped me out a lot when I did group gatherings, I haven't done so as much since there wasn't much interest, and usually getting the short end of the stick with getting money from others....

8. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I'd love to go but working nights right now.

Dave, if you put together a suite gathering this year, I'm in.

Deck, you HAVE to go!! I may be moving out of state at the end of the year and I have to meet you at one of Dave's gatherings or there the likes.

9. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

Have they completely gotten rid of paper tickets this season? Would really like to know, as I have an ongoing collection of the tickets for the games I've been to over the years, which means a lot to me.

10. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

They will not get one red cent out of me while I can't even watch them on TV. Absolutely no way

1 person likes this.
  11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

They just gave you $80 Million brah!?!

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

in for 25!

1 person likes this.
  13. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

Yeah rockets used the money comcast paid them to get harden, so you should thank comcast, and of course jeremy lin too

14. metalshred

metalshred Member

How I wish if I were in Houston!

Desperate Rockets fan from the southern hemisphere.:eek:

15. VanityHalfBlack

In for 100!!!! Oh crap!!!!

16. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Section 124! Hell yes.

17. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

You can still get them. When you use flashseats you still get a ticket when you walk up to the gate and swipe your card on the little electronic thing the people at the gate use.

18. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

Right, or, I think, you can pay $1-2 extra per ticket and get actual tickets because the things that print out at the doors are nothing close. 1/5th the size, and made of crappy paper in comparison to the actual tickets. You may have to pay to have them mailed if you don't want to pick them up at the box office.

Pugs

#18 pugsly8422, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  19. Pipe

Pipe Contributing Member

Respectfully disagree Deck. So long as the Rockets are playing in a partially taxpayer funded stadium, yet 60% of Houstonians can't watch their beloved Rockets at home (guess which percentage I fall in :mad: ), I won't be giving any dollars to Uncle Les.

As an aside, I have run in or volunteered at every Rockets Run but one in the last 11 years (volunteered in the last 4) and if the TV fiasco isn't resolved by then I won't be volunteering this year.

20. Pipe

Pipe Contributing Member

Well said. Repped.