1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Let's send Rocketgirl to the Draft lottery!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by emcitymisfit, May 4, 2012.

1. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Send me. I'm 23 and have been living in Houston for all of my 23 years of life.

2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I can't believe all the rude comments about Rocketgirl. What has she done to deserve being dissed? She's not some obnoxious poster here like you-know-who. All she does here is posting interesting pictures and stuff like that.

Even if you don't agree that sending a fan is a good idea, do you really have to put her down?

1 person likes this.
  3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Are you saying he's dead or that he was near death sick?

I'm comparing how well each represents/represented their respective basketball team, not whether it was a nice gesture or not. If a team wants to make an exception or raise awareness, then it's their choice, but remember the point is to represent the team. and for that reason, sending a popular and proven die-hard fan is not a bad choice.

#103 RV6, May 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
  4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

D) a spontaneous movement by fans to elect a fan, which then becomes (A) a heart-warming story.

btw: she already (C) won a contest to become a Red Rowdy.

5. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

The rude comments are unwarranted but people have a right to voice their displeasure with sending her to the draft lottery. This is a message forum you will get varying opinions. I personally would love to see her but its not gonna happen so why bother.....

6. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Haters have come out in full force.

7. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I like the idea of sending a fan to draft lottery. It's a unique idea, sending Clutch or 00Rocketgirl would be fun.

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

My bad, meant death sick. He has a rare syndrome that causes tumors to grow in all areas of his body. He's still alive.

And I said I have nothing against sending a fan t o the draft, I think it's a nice gesture.

9. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

how does that make morey your "peer". if you think that what you said has anything to do with anything, then you really are delusional.

10. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

You guys are shaped like bottom fat fruits, who cares.

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

Why are people resorting to personal attacks, if you don't like the idea just say I don't like the idea.

DD actually made a logical point to why he disagrees, but the others that are just being mean... Grow up.

12. fallenphoenix

sorry mrs. mcgee... i mean mrs. DD

i don't think it's mean to expect someone to back up their statements, especially at the rate DD posts.

13. CCorn

CCorn Member

I was saying if you don't like the idea don't talk down about people. DD never said anything mean about anyone unlike others have been.

1 person likes this.
  14. fallenphoenix

i don't know if you were talking about my comment, but it wasn't meant to be a personal attack like that. i wasn't actually saying he isn't smart. judging by DD's response, he took it the wrong way. i just meant that he makes a lot of self-assuming statements about himself.

15. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Keyboard warriors, everyone's a badass behind a computer screen.

16. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

No. Send someone that wont get us laughed at. My vote is for Parsons.

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

I didn't notice anyone attacking DD really, I was talking about people saying bad stuff about other people. I don't want to say names, but it was very childish what they said.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I mean I don't have any fandom for Morey, or anyone for that matter, they are all just people, etc...

That is what I meant....

DD

19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

No ish Sherlock :p

Btw, I consider Obama, Charlie Sheen and Bill Gates as a select few of my peers. They barely made my list.

20. fallenphoenix

fair enough. :)