1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I can't believe that so many fans here are fakers' believer.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by bjshot, Oct 1, 2008.

1. bjshot

bjshot Member

I can't believe that so many fans here are fakers' believer.

So many fans think Lakers will be #1 in west. Please check the history. Kobe is the biggest faker. I don't care what MJ said about him. Kobe's far away from MJ. The closest player to MJ now is Wade who won a Championship himself. I think Heats will make a lots noise if wade keeps healthy. Kobe disappeared when it counted and don't make teammates better. That's not MJ but exactly a MJ faker. Kobe is not a team player and still the uncoachable player he used to be. Phil Jackson for sure is a good coach but he got too much credit from his superstar players. He won't win his 10th ring . He can't be this lucky.

Let's see what fakers did last season. They lost their most important regular seaon game. They were defeated by Rockets who got 22 wins in a row and lost their first position to Rockets. The faker kobe was blocked twice by S.B. at the end of the game. They were lucky over Spurs due to Manu's injure. They were flatted out by Celtics in the final. There were no match at all. They were not a team, no triangle at all but individual player made isolated play. They really didn't have high BB IQ and it's especially a truth for Kobe. Please, Even hawks went 7 games with Celtics. Let's remember what's happened the Western conference Champions in recent years. Spurs are the odd team. They won in the odd years. The other teams, fakers twice, Dallas once won over Spurs by luck in the even years. All the three team was humiliated by the eastern teams in NBA final. The first two became big disappointment the next year. These fakers will be no different. They will not be in western conference final.

I think spurs will make their last noise in western. Jazz and Hornets will improve. That's the teams that Rockets need to overcome. fakers may win a bunch of regular seaon games, but they will have no business of WCF. Basically fakers lack the kind of leadership that other four teams possess. Rockets will eat fakers alive. fakers can abuse other teams with their two big man mismatch, but not Rockets. Rockets match them very well. Rockets provide every other team mismatch. I think only Jazz and Raptors may give Rockets mismatch because they have a great pg and two big man who can shoot outside.

So let's put Rockets #1 with 65+ win until some season-end injures happened. :cool: :p :D ;) :)

2. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

What gets me mad is the Lakers always seem to benefit from an easy schedule early on and a hard one at the end. Problem is basketball is such an emotional game that even if you aren't that good, if your emotions are super high cause you just beat a bunch of bad teams, it can carry over into beating teams you shouldn't have otherwise beat.

That said the Lakers are pretty good now. Not better than the rockets will be but good enough to win a ton of games if they're focused.

3. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Longest thread title ever?

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Like last year when their first 8 games were Phoenix, Utah, New Orleans, Minnesota, San Antonio, Houston Detroit? (only Minnesota missed the playoffs)

and they closed against Portland, Dallas, Sacramento, Portland, Clippers, New Orleans, San Antonio, Sacramento? (5 non playoff team games)

5. redao

redao Member

wrong forum and the topic sucks.

6. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

All I know is that they got to the finals last year, and have now a hulked-up Bynum back on their team.

However, I do think think that the Rockets will be the better team come playoffs.

7. blackistan

blackistan Member

Wade is not the closest player to MJ I could understand maybe the argument for lebron but kobe is still the closest to MJ hands down

8. Booster2point0

What a wonderfully unbiased post you have there, Bjshot.

9. ImmortalD24

ImmortalD24 Member

[​IMG]

10. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

That's a face I want to punch

11. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Damnit Booster2point0, don't feed the troll. I can't believe you wasted so much time dissecting the OP's horrid original post. It wasn't even worth the effort man.

[​IMG]

12. FFz

FFz Member

i read 3 sentences and i cant read anymore... im sorry if ur point is different, but i dont see any laker fans here.

13. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

why don't you post this on a lakers board where you can incite a lot more attention since that's obviously what you are trying to do.

14. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I have never seen the word "faker" be used more in one single post. It sounds funny when I say it now..faker.....faker.

15. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I co-sign any thread bashing non Houston teams.

16. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

Wade won a championship himself?
    WHAT? he had shaq... same guy kobe won 3 with...

17. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

I tink someone beat you to it.

18. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was not "Shaq" if you get my drift, Wade put his team on his shoulders
    more than Kobe ever did........

19. laixiaodong21

laixiaodong21 Member

I can't believe someone talk about kobe like this ,It is unfair

20. laixiaodong21

laixiaodong21 Member

Wade is not the closest player to MJ I could understand maybe the argument for lebron but kobe is still the closest to MJ hands down