1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMAC] "It's my fault people in the stands ordered Heinekens and got Budweisers"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by codell, Apr 23, 2008.

1. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Let me tell you something, you don't know basketball, don't watch games obviously and you're spamming and boring with nonsense posts.
    This playoffs series aren't on T-MAC PEOPLE, NEVER BEEN, THEY'RE ON HOUSTON ROCKETS, THESE ARE HOUSTON ROCKETS NOT MINGOS MCGRADYOS.

2. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Dude you've got it twisted. T-Mac's teammates stepped up a little and that's why we played so well. What reason would T-Mac have to quit and then the team drop off because of it? That's just stupid.

We were in the game to the very end. The notion that T-Mac quit and then his teammates did too is ridiculous. Sorry. Why would he try so hard and play a great 3 quarters and give up when we are still in the game? That doesn't make sense.

ssp0929 was wrong to argue about T-Mac's health compared to other superstars and that as a factor of his play. He is definitely not an ironman like Kobe or Iverson. But to say he quit when there's no real reason is wrong as well.

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I think T-Mac just needs to hire Shane Battier as his PR consultant.

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

I agree

[​IMG]

5. shaaz w

shaaz w Member

It is not about him quitting..... It is about him stepping up! and there is a difference.

You quit when you have been performing better to begin with.

I know where you are coming from and I understand. But let me ask you one question...... Do you honestly think Tmac gave his best effort and that there was no way he could have done more?

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Tmac hater. I don't post much, but I am on clutchfans reading like its my religion.
    I have backed up Tmac many many times, in front of many ppl.

For some reason, I believe that Tmac is better than what he shows. I am not going to be one of those fans that will just settle for what we have. I know he has more..... it annoys me that he does not want to bring it to the court.

we all know, and I am sure he knows, that he is freakin unstoppable when he wants to be.

Tmac driving to the Rim in the 3rd quarter ladt game and dunking has nothing to do with his teammates getting better, it has all to do with him making them better.

you tell me, you dont think that tmac is scared of driving in, especially because of utah and their physical defense?
    Dude, its been so bad with him not driving in, that he doesnt even get the respect anymore from the refs. So the few times he does drive, he will get fouled and the refs dont call it.
    I hate how refs call fouls for Wade..... if the wind moves his jersey, they blame it on the defender... do you think Wade pays the refs off? Once again, its a mind game... especially in the playoffs

whoever brings more attitude to the court, more passion, gets the respect.

this is what I do expect a star to do..... if the others are knocking you around like a bunch of punching bags..... you as a star, tell your team to do the same.. you go out there and push them back!!

i liked it how tmac used harprings physical defense as his motivation... THATS GREATTT, but ...... dont lose it in the middle... keep on coming with it and rub it off to your teammates!!

dont let someone else come to your House and push you around.... THIS is your HOME.... you should think like that and never back down. if they foul you hard.... get up fast instead of looking hurt on the floor... walk up to them, get in their face. It doesnt matter if you get a foul or a technical
    you have 6 fouls and 2 techs. Use them wisely, but use them.

I bet you anything, if tmac does that.... his team will too. and when they do, i can guarantee you ppl like boozer and williams and scrubs like price would think twice before messing with you or taking it in.

dont let them get into your head, get in their head. especially when you are at home man!!

I dont care if tmac takes 40 shots.... seriously 40 shots and we lose!! but if he is showing the aggressiveness, then thats all a fan can ask

he can be a facilitator, but when the game in on the line... do NOT expect scola, jackson, brooks, landry, battier to take over

I will say it again..... I have no complaints on Tmac for what he did in the first 3 quarters of the last game. its the 4th where he washed it all away.
    1 point combined for both 4th quarters is ridiculous!!
    any team with a 20 point deficit can have a chance to come back and win if your star does that.

If you noticed, we lack offense right now... bad!! If you had to have someone shoot 30+ shots, who would you pick?
    because your team is not going to have a balanced shooting night with rookies and veterans on the team. you know battier will never take 30+ shots...

I just wish Tmac gets that animal instinct back. I dont care if we lose.... i want to lose trying our best. And frankly we havent given our best yet.

Hope we win tonight!!

6. blunto

blunto Member

LeBRON IS IN PURGATORY

7. Don FakeFan

Don FakeFan Member

now that explained everything about LeBron.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Both entitled Mama's boys.

DD

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I wish he had draft Heinekens in Toyota Center.

10. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

WHY? he did alot for this CITY...ungrateful fans just like ORLANDO..he did alot more for that city espcially and got tired of there and he wanted to stay here but injuries got to him..that dude was crazy good look at his old stats..double-double easily assists and 30-40 points...man I miss T-mac/Yao. Could had Rudy gay with that to..woulda been sick..oh well..Gotta move on now tho.

11. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

2008? You know it's 2012, right?

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

It rained this morning... T-mac!!!!

13. Dei

Dei Member

LeBron clearly isn't as imaginative as Tracy. Cartoons, grocery and milk? What?

Heineken. Budweiser. That's classic.

14. SunsRocketsfan

It's Blunto's FAULT for reviving an old thread for no particular reason at all.

15. Jontro

Jontro Member

I wanted to see a Dragon and Parsons thread and instead got a MerGady thread. It's blunto's fault.

16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This thread is Tracy McGrady's fault. However I'm not so sure it's his fault that it's back.

17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This thread is so 2008.

18. bbllr3431

bbllr3431 Member

Saying something is so 200-and whatever, is so 2009

1 person likes this.
  19. blunto

blunto Member

"It's my fault," blunto said. "It's my fault the GARM is cluttered with random trade threads. It's my fault people keep posting links to streams in the game threads. Blame me. It's my fault DD got banned. That's my fault. It's my fault the board crashes at the trade deadline and on draft night. It's my fault Daryl Morey cut Jeremy Lin. It's my fault that people started saying 'Sura faints'. It's my fault. I'm sorry."

Told the 'Sura faints' reference might have revealed his straight-faced sarcasm, blunto rolled on.

"I am serious," he said. "It's my fault. Everything is my fault. It's my fault. It's blunto's fault.

"Everybody's blaming me. SunsRocketsFan. I mean, everybody. That's what it seems like. It's my fault. I'm out there by myself."

"It's a tough situation to be in. Story of my season or my posting career."

"That's another one of my faults, that Kyle got hurt and Kevin got hurt," blunto said. "It's my fault. I'm sorry."

"Even some of the guys can't even believe it. I was talking to one of the guys and he was like, "I would hate to be you. I really can't believe what some of the people say about you, especially after reviving that old thread the other night.' They can't believe it."