1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chandler Parsons Stole My Girlfriend

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TdashDUB, Aug 25, 2012.

1. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

<iframe src="http://emd.sharebeast.com/embed.php?type=lite&file=t7inkxlosk3r&enableDownload=true&title=Chandler Parsons Stole My Girlfriend.mp3&dur=87.5&bg=F9F9F9&border=CCCCCC&color1=00A5DF" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" style="width:100%;height:20px;"></iframe>
    http://www.sharebeast.com/t7inkxlosk3r

I just finished writing this and plan on actually recording it in the studio soon. Wanted to share with yall and see if I could rally enough people to tweet Chandler Bang ( @chandlerparsons ) the link with hopes of him agreeing to pop into the music video.

Tall order, I know, but he seems like the type of guy that could see the fun in this. Especially sooner than later as I'm sure the chance for him to agree would decrease dramatically once the season starts.

#DoTheVideoChandler !!!!!

2 people like this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I try to be supportive but man you need to work on your recording. Echoey... on top of that this needs a hook man.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

this needs a video.

1 person likes this.
  4. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm going to take a wild guess, based on the language of the OP....

.....that this isn't a final recording.

1 person likes this.
  5. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Will there be a Cuckold Remix?

1 person likes this.
  6. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

What's your studio setup? I wanna set one up

7. rawool

rawool Member

I was looking at your fan page. Noticed you know work with Ryan Montalvo! His brother married one of my good friends few years back. Cool story bro!

Anyway, I dig the song. I would definitely find it more hilarious with a video.

1 person likes this.
  8. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Great job.

1 person likes this.
  9. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Great work mate.

1 person likes this.
  10. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Damn, did Chandler Parsons stole your gf, the one with the nice big boobs? :grin:

11. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

You,

SUCK

12. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Chandler Banged my girlfriend. Thank you, Based Chandler.

13. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Cuckold Remix aside, I think this is awesome, Trav.

Do you want us to tweet the above link at Chandler, or should we wait until you do a finished, mixed and mastered version?

14. TdashDUB

Hell yeah man! (and thanks!) Ryan actually produced this very track haha as well as my entire first album! http://dubwerth.bandcamp.com
    [​IMG]

I've gotta good friend who's a producer and engineer that I've been rolling with doing the music thing for a few years. He built a great home studio that is right off of Kuykendahl. I'll typically just stock up some written tunes and knock them all out whenever I find myself back in Houston.
    I can shoot you his email if you'd like to ask him and get some suggestions.

That's what I wasn't sure on. The whole idea just got me super excited and I felt compelled to post it lol. Ironically enough.. One of my friends retweeted a hot friend of his and I shot her a stupid silly flirty tweet and then proceeded to check out her twit pics... Suddenly I see Chandler Parsons pop up in half of her pictures, turns out - SHES HIS GIRLFRIEND hahaha

So I'm thinking about pitching the idea to her as well, maybe she could have some sort of influence. She can even play the "girlfriend" that Parsons swags out to in the video.

But if this gets made - (and this is obviously shooting for the moon, I'm aware) I'm thinking it could possibly find some sort of viral traction amongst sports sites and yall already know I'm throwing CF in the video some how. If we were to get it viral, we could shat on any other teams fan forums and show em who runs dis bish!! /ghettoexcitement

15. TdashDUB

[​IMG]

I dont want to say too much in fear of jinxing it... but it looks like we may have some momentum to get this thing going :x

16. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Dude, you gotta retire those god annoying emoticons. You use them in almost every post, and the only on here who does. Almost as annoying as that guy who used to write in Italics.

17. TdashDUB

That's fine, I'll stop
    (....or use them a lot less)

But how does little smilies actually annoy anyone???
    Italics, I can see cause I imagine it being straining on the eyes.. But how can little pics be annoying??? They don't take up any space and (usually) never use more than one per post. Plus it's not pointless in the sense that all of the faces I use expresses the emotion for whatever post you find them in. Sometimes better than I can even say in words.

And while you or someone else complains, other people rep me for them or find them funny. So.....

1 person likes this.
  18. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

cant copy me...:)

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I like the emoticons. Stick with em'. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member