1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hilarious Barkley Comment

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jeff, Apr 20, 2001.

1. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I caught just a minute of TNT's playoff preview and Kenny Smith was talking about how he gave his championship rings to his father and his brother because they made him what he was as a player.

Barkley said, "You shoudda gave 'em to Dream."

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! [​IMG]

------------------
    And then, depression set in...

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Oh damn, that's just wrong. LOL! [​IMG]

------------------
    Yugo grills, Yugo mills, Check out the oil my Yugo spills...

3. TraJ

TraJ Member

I caught Kenny Smith talking about the championships a few nights ago. He said that he and guys like Robert Horry (those are the only names I remember, although I believe he mentioned others) only have those rings because of Hakeem. Kenny knows and isn't afraid to say it. But that was good. What else would you expect from Barkley? [​IMG]

------------------
    The sky is falling!

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

DoD is right!!

...just wrong!! LOL

5. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

I am sure Kenny would have replied "Dream may have given them to me, but at least i have some" [​IMG]

------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

6. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

That really is hilarious. I don't get how Chuck can always come up with funny remarks like that.

------------------
    Sorry Clutch; I had to copy the recap headline "the Mo and Fro Show" into my username cause I loved it!

7. Steve_Francis_rules

I wish I hadn't missed that. Those three guys on turner are a lot of fun to watch because the chemistry is just great.

------------------

8. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

They are a good group of guys for a sports show. They make it more fun than usual.

Kenny and Charles even have former-stoneface Ernie Johnson laughing.

------------------
    Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion