1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Video] Officiating in Rockets-Spurs Game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 2, 2012.

1. rocketsmetalspd

I just didn't like the 31 to 13 FTs difference. Duncan at one point before the half got to the line it seemed 5 straight times.

2. cbs1507

cbs1507 Member

I wouldn't call getting outscored 60-39 in the 2nd half and squandering a 19 point lead a "pretty good game". But hey whatever floats your boat.

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Teams make runs, and San Antonio is really good on their home court. The Rockets played one of their best games of the season against SAS. A far, far better effort than what they did the previous game, and better than many of their wins against the bottom feeders as well.

4. krouchchocolate

5. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Nothing will ever change until numerous coaches/GMs/ owners speak out as one. When someone like Cuban or Van Gundy complain it's easy for the NBA office to pick 'me off one at a time with a fine. Btw, I saw a graphic on ESPN saying Cuban has amassed something like $1.89M in fines. Nine of them were from complaining about officiating.

Also, don't forget the episode during the playoffs against the Mavs where Cuban whined about the officiating of Yao. I don't recall if Cuban was fined, but I think the officiating of Yao changed after that, so if he was fined it was probably money well worth spending.

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

For those who like to say complaining about the officials doesn't mean anything.