1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Kyle Lowry's 32 points, 9 assists vs. Jazz

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 20, 2012.

1. OremLK

OremLK Member

The play was sick. Took the rook to school.

2. HollaIFyaHEMI

HollaIFyaHEMI Contributing Member

I love to watch Kyle play. I can not help but notice that his anger problems are spewing over more and more lately. He is using way too many expletives with officials, and it is getting kind of annoying. Even last night, there was a foul called when he was driving to the basket, and he is yelling at the refs "@#$@ finally, that #$%% had been happening all game mother@#%#$ers". Courtney had to come over and cal him down. What is up with him lately? Does he think cussing at the officials after every play is going to get him more calls?

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Did you actually hear him cuss?

Using swear words to an official is usually an automatic technical, but Kyle only has 2 of them all season.

4. Mariachi ROCKET

5. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Nah KLOW cusses a lot he just gets the superstar treatment ;)

I think it's pretty sweet actually, he is the most intense player we have, including Scola. I love that about him.

6. acefan18

acefan18 Member

Almost looked like Philly Allen Iverson out there

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Lowry is now shooting 38% on 3s for the season.

Does anyone still want to argue that this is just a hot streak?

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Rockets traded skip and won the Lowttery!

9. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

A$$et, :grin:lol j/k, klow's a beast

10. CCorn

CCorn Member

Hopefully he can keep it up.

11. HollaIFyaHEMI

I love his intensity too. That is what makes him one of my favorite players. I just can't help but notice that lately he has been going overboard. He needs to hurry up and go to his anger management classes.

12. amaru

amaru Member

Unless he is swinging on ppl it isn't overboard. This is basketball not a chess club.

13. ross84

ross84 Contributing Member

I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm more excited about the assists. I think play making ability is more intrinsically there rather than a hot or cold shooting night.

According to NBA.com (don't know how often they update this) he is number 9 in assists per 48 minutes for this season. Steve Nash is leading the way with an astonishing 16.4 compared to 2nd place Rojon Rondo at 12.4 all the way to Kyle Lowry at 10.5. I would really like to see him have running average comparable to Rondo, Paul, Rubia stats by the end of the season.

If he can get in that range and still up is scoring to 18 to 20 ppg then he is more Allstar talent compared to now.

14. LpBryan03

LpBryan03 Member

Bill Worrell capped that play off with his comment of "laundry on the floor." I fell out of my chair watching this

15. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

If he was in NY he'd be a star.

16. Sanity2disChaos

I agree....skills (Lowry) >over hype (Lin)...but hey it is a business!!

17. HollaIFyaHEMI

We are talking about a guy that pelted a woman referee twice with a basketball. I just don't want him to boil over again.

18. gah

gah Member

Are you absolutely positive? That he is complaining too much is evident but precisely because of that I would think that one cuss word would be an automatic t. First I wouldn't expect that from him and second, I would expect the league to have an almost zero tolerance policy on it.