1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] James Harden's 17-point 4th quarter to beat Timberwolves

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 26, 2012.

1. cbb139

cbb139 Member

after suffering through all those years getting Rosed, Lebroned, or Kobed in the final minutes of games, well, we got our weapon now, Harden. Just the way he takes over a game in, and dominates is amazing to watch. I didn't know Harden was this good before the trade, now looking at it, Rockets robbed OKC.

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for posting. It was kind of weird watching the highlights after watching the game in person but still great.

Once JJ Barrea turned the ball over there was a palpable sense that the the T-Wolves were going to lose and you started to see people in the Target center start heading to the exits.

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

this is just getting stupid, its not even 2013

4. conquistador#11

I really loved the way we switched the screen on that last play for minny. why can't we guard the pick and roll that way? does it take too much energy in a fast pace style?
    It was truly a brilliant defensive stop.

5. RocketRed4life

Lmao!!

6. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Hardens a real superstar not a made up one, like alot of players. After the high profile trade and the max contract alot of ppl thought we (rockets) were dumb. Now 1/3 thru the season there's not a single person on earth that would call harden an overpaid player. It's scary to think he's still learning the game and team. Dudes 23 wait till he hits 26 27 omg it gonna be stupid. I'm not being a homer when I say he could be the best player in the game. I really think he has the potential to dominate in a way durant can't with his play making. Obviously durant is a hof superstar 2nd best player in the game but harden can score just as efficiently just in a different manner add the playmaking and improved defense and you got the guy who's gonna take the torch from lebron. This is in no way disrespect to KD I live his game he's a 6"10 Kobe. Trade Westbrook for a post player who can get buckets and defend and he should have the same success as Kobe 5 rings but he's not the king who can do literally everything by himself.

Even magic Johnson said harden is a future MVP ill take his word.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i'll say it again, we got the best player out of okc and i don't disagree. with no superstar bigman on the horizon this guy can be the best player in the league

8. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NrH-qZhqsFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Full Harden highlights

9. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

OKC got worse. Come playoff time, when they are in foul trouble or resting starters, there is no James Harden to create. It's funny watching Kevin Martin try to take guys off the dribble. No explosion lateral, but one quick step. Not the playmaker OKC needs.

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I've watched that 4th quarter about 5 times on my DVR, and every time it blows me away. I can't believe we finally caught a break after years of trying to get a star player. Not only did we get a star, but a freakin' superstar. Incredible. I would get such joy from taking Mr. Morey out to the best restaurant in Houston to express my admiration and appreciation for what he did this off-season. Just a crazy good job by Daryl!

I think Clutch should put his image in the rotation at the top of the Front Page with the players. The man deserves the honor.

11. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

Wow. What a clutch performance. I've watched this so many times already. Love, love, love Coach and the guys after the final buzzer too.

Thanks for the video.