1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

'Plus-Sized' woman claims discrimination after bar tells her to be fat somewhere else

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LCII, May 1, 2012.

1. sinobball

sinobball Member

proof:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eqArCc301dc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Maybe the "Capacity" the bouncer talked about was the table weight capacity. 3 Girls = 120lbs each +/ - 20lbs= Approx 400lbs Chunky draws= 300lbs(+/-50lbs) + 2 friends @ 120lbs=Table breaks, big girl land on two friends and kill them instantly wich then = Lawsuit.

#22 Blurr#7, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
  3. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

it's time for the percolator.

4. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, ma'am.

1 person likes this.
  5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

UPDATE: I want to see a bar full of fatty hotties. :eek: They gotta be good lookin' hotty fatties, don't get me wrong, I don't want no ugly fatty. I would pay to see someone like that Lane Bryant commercial girl dance. I would.

I would like for me a BMW (last letter stands for Woman, FYI). I WANT PICTURES. :eek:

6. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

That likelihood of you seeing a girl like the Lane Bryant one up there is as likely as you seeing Heidi Klum lookalike up there. They are rare.

Now the likelihood of any big girl you see in the club to have rolls and cottage cheese thighs and a not good looking face is high. And the likelihood of any thin girl you see in the club as having too little clothes and I don't care how she looks because her breasts are about to bust out... are also high.

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ Yeah. All that is true, but I bet you anything I can find you TEN hot and cute fatties before you find me ten ugly fatties.
    Speak for yourself or give your own opinion, but don't lump all of us into yours. You opinion is noted, though. I see a lot of money with a Chubby Chasers club here in Houston, due to the fact that we're the "fattest" city. :eek:

8. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

9. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

can't argue with that logic...

big girls need loving too, but not at the expense of flattening some hot girls...

10. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

11. Antec

Antec Member

12. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I agree that the posts are juvenile. However, while not at all tactful, I agree with the club's take on this. People want to see attractive girls on platforms dancing. It's bad for business if they let every single person on there. It's not discrimination because they still allowed her IN the bar. They just didn't let her dance. It's the equivalent of a karaoke bar forcing a particularly bad singer from finishing their song.....if the audience isn't enjoying it, they have to do what's good for their business.

13. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

14. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

You know, there was an epic thread sometime in the early to mid 2000's where a poster posted pics of such a bar in Houston or San Antonio or something. I'm pretty sure it was on this bbs. It was some general thread about dancing or sex or whatever...maybe cougars. The poster's friend frequented some bar that catered to BBW and then he added screen shots of their clientele. He wrote that his friend ALWAYS took a girl home from there.

15. bladeage

I wouldn't have a problem with pretty fat chicks if they didn't smell so bad. After a couple hours of partying, they definitely don't smell too fresh.

16. BigTex

BigTex Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nz2V5rSfhiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

They just don't stop sweating! Not to mention their fat legs rub together causing an even worse odor around their vag.

I wouldn't have a problem with fat girls if they would simply wear appropriate clothing. They always try to squeez their fat rolls into clothes 5 sizes too small.

18. bladeage

Yeah I experienced that a few months back, I took a fat chick on a date, now mind you I've never gone out with a fat girl before that. She wasn't even that fat but still fat enough to sweat and stink apparently. We are in the movies, she starts rubbing me through my pants so since she had on a skirt I figured I'd return the favor. Wow, biggest mistake ever, she leaned back in the seat and sort spread her legs some. My god, i was like wtf is that smell, i even smelled my shirt, i thought maybe i left it in the washer too long before drying it. Instant boner killer... I stopped and said I had to go pee. Came back and kept drinking my beer (we were at movie tavern).

It wasn't the usual vag smell, it was that musty sweaty smell.

19. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Ive experienced the same thing... and that vivid description just made me vomit in my mouth a little.

1 person likes this.
  20. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Separate but equal? Pretty obvious that they discriminated against her for being fat. And, I feel no sympathy for the bar. It's an industry that discriminates against their customers for every imaginable reason, including every protected class defined by the Constitution.