1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video Game] Call of Duty World Reveal

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CheezeyBoy22, May 1, 2012.

1. rocketier1

rocketier1 Member

Activision just milking money... nothing to see here.

2. TexasTofu

TexasTofu Member

If there is a zombie mode i will be buying.

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I'd kind of be surprised if there wasn't. They'd be stupid not to include it.

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

meh, zombie mode is as pointless a waste of time if there ever was one. I mean I'm not saying it's not fun and I haven't played this a lot with friends, but it annoys me how mindless the mode was in black ops.

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I prefer Left 4 Dead for zombie bashing. They pissed me off releasing 2 immediately after 1, but it's a great game.

6. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

You said that about Black Ops...and you were wrong. You also predicted that Black Ops sales wouldnt touch MW2 sales...and you were wrong.

Not sure why you are so hell-bent on rejecting Treyarch. They have shown much more than infinity ward has shown with either MW2 or MW3...and its not even close.

Black Ops was a much better experience than MW2...and MW3 cant hold a candle to Black Ops...and this coming from someone who has played MW3 for 180 hours, so I dont just say it to bash the game for no reason. I actually play.

7. da_juice

da_juice Member

13 year olds running around knifing people or shooting blindly online. A story that's supposed to be modern but has cold war politics. Little strategy. Basically, one giant army recruitment video.

I'll pass.

8. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

There is a LOOOOOOOOOT of propaganda in MW3. I was kind of surprised by how much actually; I didn't really notice that in the rest of the series (other than the obvious...USA to the rescue stuff).

9. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Already looks better than MW3.

<iframe id="viddler-19a3cb18" src="//www.viddler.com/embed/19a3cb18/?f=1&autoplay=0&player=mini&secret=68210443&loop=false&nologo=false&hd=false" width="741" height="417" frameborder="0"></iframe>

10. k-money

k-money Member

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kx7bhaZ4hdk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kx7bhaZ4hdk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

11. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

This

I like them both. I hope they have melee weapons available this time if Black ops 2 has it.

12. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

really? i love it. still enjoy playing those maps and the expansion packs. board up the windows and hold of the hordes...that's just awesome :)

13. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I agree ... Zombies is the best part of any of the Call of Duty games, in my opinion. I think it was more of a throw-in for World at War -- you had to initially finish the game to unlock Zombies, if I remember correctly. It became a huge hit.

I'm sure it will exist in the new game -- they'd be killed by fans if they didn't put it in.

14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

15. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

I dont know if they'll say but I'll ask if zombies are in the game

(my company shares a floor with IW)

actually goes to show how much i know about these games looks like IW didnt do this one - they were playing what looked like a beta version of this though in the offices when i came by the other day and they keep talking about it in the cafe downstairs

16. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL....a bunch of CGI. How about actually game play? Battlefield WOW'd with actually game play in their first trailer.

17. A00man

A00man Member

Those graphics look pretty bad. The CoD engine needs an upgrade.

18. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

That was/is gameplay, you just don't see the HUD. There's in-game cinematics in there also, but that was largely the game. In either case, the graphics look horrible (it's partially that I've been playing PC games lately) -- like the poster above said that engine is ready to die. I mean this still uses the same engine Call of Duty 2 was based on (which is the Quake3 engine...which was created in 1999); it's heavily heavily modified but it's really showing its age.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

IW doesn't do the Zombie games, Treyarch does, and that is their
    trademark, the zombies, and it rocks !

DD

20. lightningferron

Will be buying this. Black Ops was fun.