1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Terrence Williams reads you, but that doesn't mean you're right

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

2. tofu--

tofu-- Member

Awesome George Burns reference.

And nice to see T-Will not getting caught up in anything. Just listen to the coaches, play solid and improve your game, and you'll shut all of us up.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

holy crap, that's fantastic!

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

That's pretty cool :). He should have given you a high five when he got up, though.

One can hear the surprise in your voice :grin:.

5. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Great article Clutch. I'm rooting for you TWill...now get back and scrimmage instead of chatting with Clutch.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Well I hope he reads some archives and learns about the DD reverse curse.

Look at Lowry.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Very cool Clutch, you have built something special here.

DD

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Man, that thread was like the 2012 mini version of BrooksBall and his "Playoffs?!?" thread. Maybe it will have the same effect on TWill. For many years, we've always wondered if the players ever go on the site and read our comments. Well now we now, straight from the players mouth! First Artest and now TWill.

9. topfive

topfive CF OG

Why are the knuckleheads always the most fun? :grin:

Just kidding, T-Will. Kind of. ;)

10. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Wassup Terrance.. Message me through the board.

Let's hit up Roak or Hughes Hangar :grin:

11. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Problem is, a lot of the criticism is warranted! especially after last year's performances and tweets...

Public pouting about not getting playing time was not the way to show his basketball enthusiasm.

That said, I want him to succeed and mature for his and the Rockets' sake. There seems to be some improvement from last year to this year.

Edit: Meant to add a big congrats to Clutch for such a great site, and I love these scoops from training camp this year

#11 srrm, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Unreal! I love the access you're getting from the Rockets. Very classy of the organization. Man, Terrence reads the site. What a trip!

I didn't mean it, Terrence!!

;-)-

13. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

I understand it's great for Clutch since it's his website but I really do not see whether this changes anything. It's not like it's going to bother him since like he said, it's easy for us to talk. However, as fans and as people we have a right to criticize a player when he is paid millions and clearly having ego and perhaps work ethic issues.

That being said, for me personally, I criticize him because he has the potential to be a great player, an All-Star player and maybe even a guy we hoped Tracy would turn into. I really want him to succeed, I think 99% of the people here do want him to be that great player. Not just for the Rockets' sake but for his own.

Let's hope he can do it and be a Rockets player we can appreciate but he's going to actually have to do it.

14. valorita

valorita Member

some passive aggressiveness in twil. We should start a thread that specifically addresses terrence.
    my message to you twil...
    easiest way to shut up critics is to prove them wrong on the court. Become that elite defender and rebounder that we know you can be. Don't force things on offense and limit turnovers. Continue to work on your game and play hard and be a good teammate. That is all we ask and hope for as fans. You'll notice that we don't have unrealistic expectations for scrubs because most of us are not stupid.
    we all want you to succeed, for your sake and the rox's benefit.
    cheers.

15. Prince

Prince Member

Sorry T-Will for all the negative things I said about you here. ;)

16. Htown's2kFinest

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

He's going to kill DD.

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

When he starts over Budinger:grin:

19. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Dear TWill,

Since you are an avid reader, I have two suggestions for your game.

1. Take care of the rock. Do not turn it over! Don't try to do too much with the basketball. Make your move and limit your dribbles.

2. Go to the hole with a vengeance and draw fouls, draw fouls, draw fouls, and get your derriere on the FT stripe. Initiate contact when your defender is moving within 10 feet of the bucket, take the punishment, get the shot off and either go to the line for 2 or the And 1.

If you do these two things, you will be an All-Star.

1 person likes this.
  20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Nah, I speak the truth, and don't pander. He has the tools, it is all on him now.

DD