1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rick Adelman's house goes on the market

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jun 7, 2011.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

First, <a href="http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=203589">Shane Battier's house goes up for sale</a>.

Rick Adelman's house recently went on the market
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width=780 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff vAlign=top width=320 align=left>
    [​IMG]

Wonderful gated complex, large front unit with yard and cocktail pool and large front patio, lots of windows, formals on first floor, elevator option*, study/sitting area off master, all bedrooms have private bath. *=per seller
    </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff vAlign=top width=320 align=left>[​IMG]

Entry with 10’ ceiling, marble tile floor, double crown molding, recessed lighting, solid wood double doors, brass hardware, arched doorway to formal living & den, 2 coat closets, elevator option, powder bath, staircase with iron rail & wood treads

Formal Living: 10’ ceiling, hardwoods, arched French doors with views of pool & patio, plantation shutters, arched doorways to Entry & formal dining, faux painted, floor Sockets, gas log fireplace, built-In cabinets with glass shelves, speakers
    </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff vAlign=top width=320 align=left>[​IMG]

Formal Dining:10’ ceiling, hardwoods, wainscoting, wooden windows, plantation shutters, arched doorway to formal living, arched French doors, built-In cabinets with glass shelves, service bar opening to wet bar, speakers with volume control

10’ ceiling, hardwood Floor, double crown molding, ceiling fan with light fixture, art lighting, arched stationary French doors, wooden windows, Plantation shutters, arched doorways to entry & kitchen, built-In cabinets & adj bookshelves, speakers

Powder Bath with marble tile floor, recessed light, mirror, wallpaper, blue vessel sink, marble counter-top, Kohler commode, pewter finish hardware

Kitchen: hardwoods, granite counter-top & backsplash recessed, under-counter & cove lighting, Kit-Aid double ovens, Dacor gas range, Kit-Aid dishwasher, Sub-Zero, Kit-Aid microwave, island with addl seating & storage, Speakers, Wet bar open to Dining

Breakfast: 10’ ceiling, hardwood floor, double crown molding, recessed lighting, light fixture, pantry, wooden windows, plantation shutters, arched doorway to den, open to kitchen, door to garage, door to back patio, alarm pad

Master Bedroom: 10’ vaulted ceiling, wooden windows, stationary French doors, French doors to Juliette balcony, Plantation Shutters, recessed lighting, arched doorway to separate sitting area (13x11), built-In cabinets & adj shelves, alarm pad

Master Bath: 9’+ ceiling, marble tile floor, granite counter-tops, separate shower w/ glass surround, built-in seat, 2 shower heads, Jacuzzi tub, separate sink areas, mirrors, separate water closets, separate closets w/windows, separate entrances

Secondary Bedroom: 9’ ceiling, carpet, crown molding, wooden windows, plantation shutters, ceiling fan with light fixture, private bath with Kohler commode, tub & shower combination, walk-in closet with built-ins

Secondary Bedroom: 9’ ceiling, carpet, crown molding, wooden windows, plantation shutters, ceiling fan with light fixture, built-Ins, private bath with Kohler commode, tub & shower combination, walk-in closet with built-ins

Game Room / Fourth Bedroom: carpet, wooden windows, plantation shutters, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, private bath with Kohler commode, tub & shower combo, walk-in closet

Brick Paver Patio, Pool

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. LFE171

LFE171 Member

BYC MLE lvl contract gets you that in Houston? Not bad! :grin:

3. Drawkwa22

Drawkwa22 Member

That house is a true professional. I hope it retires a Rocket.

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

No wonder Leslie didn't trust Adelman. Can't trust a guy whose house doesn't have any furnitures.

5. Chris Jent MVP

wow, thats a fancy table there. you deserve rep just for that :cool:

6. pge71188

pge71188 Member

[​IMG]

7. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

i like this one more than shane's
    too bad i don't have MLE contract to buy this

8. bread and budin

i dont blame him, its hot as **** out here nowadays..

9. Matt_Maloney

Matt_Maloney Rookie

I'm sorry but as nice as that house is and how big it is compared to my one room loft in Austin, that house has no character...a lot like Morey.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

I'm sure that the weather has everything to do with him putting his house on the market!:p

11. erimanila

erimanila Member

yea

yea sure, cause the weather effects you when your indoors.DUH its because he moved out of houston. theres not other reason.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

Last post was meant more in the sarcastic tone. ;)

Of course his house hit the market because he is no longer here.

13. Ras137

Ras137 Contributing Member

Yuck, I hate houses like this. Big house tiny yard. What king of person live in those kind of places (Rick apparently). For 1.25 million, I get to share a drive way with 3 other houses??? And then there is a mirror image house (!!) across that drive way. Don't all your windows line up, so that I have to keep all my windows closed so I can have privacy and than because of that I don't get much sunlight into the house.

I don't get it, I really don't.

For less I can get an acre in Memorial, with an equally nice house that has far more character than that.

14. tomato

tomato Member

so this is the shower where adelman got it on, hell yes

15. KyleC

KyleC New Member

I wouldn't say no to a house like that :)

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I expected more amenities, he lived fairly moderately.

DD

17. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

What's all this talk about character?

Did you expect the house to sing songs and tell jokes?

It's a damn nice house, it's just a shame Rick isn't living in it anymore.

Kinda like the Toyota Center.