1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Goran Dragic - 11 Points (11 Assists) Vs Suns (2.9.12)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Feb 10, 2012.

1. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/frFlhKbQzlg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  2. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

we better keep him

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Nashty highlights.

4. OremLK

OremLK Member

Goran really showed his court vision and that he understand the strengths of the guys he's playing with in this video. All the people who were criticizing him early in the season for dribbling too much and not passing enough should be eating crow now. It's clear he was just getting comfortable in McHale's system and rotations, and now that he is, he is passing well.

5. Rocket_Man_2.0

6. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Thanks again, Batkins. Why does the NBA shows Rockets games in my work days? I am off today and tomorrow. No Rockets games. Figures.

7. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Pay the man, Morey.

After a bit of a slow start early in season, Dragic has really been playing well. I don't think the bench's superb play of late is an accident. Dragic has the bench running like an well-oiled machine.

8. white-lite

white-lite Member

I just hope we are able to keep both Kyle and Goran but Deron Williams and Gorann would be SWEET!

9. gabion

gabion Member

Thanks for the video batkins!:)