1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Blazers 103, Rockets 100

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 5, 2011.

Tags:
  1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Scola should have made the point blank shot.

Hill choked. Brad Miller played out of control.

And Rick Adelman has officially been jinxed by denniscd.

Why the hell is Lee in the game at the end? Of course, the ball would end up in the hands of one of the most non-clutch players in the league. Having Budinger in there at that moment is common sense.

1 person likes this.
  2. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

team played with no effort in the first half, they probably got chewed out at halftime. i actually noticed someone other than patterson was boxing out.

3. Mashing

Mashing Member

I can understand why he got the technical. As for not getting back on defense. Yeah, I can excuse him for that.

Miller and Hill sucked balls this game. K-Mart needs to stop looking for contact late in the 4th and instead look for an open shot.

4. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Jordan Hill/Brad Miller -- the worst starting/backup C duo in the NBA, hands down.

As someone mentioned in the game thread, we're paying that fat*** $5 million to shoot 3s and pout like a rookie. He's immobile, has absolutely no defense, and has been far from an experienced, veteran presence on the floor!

Hill's young and raw, but he's arguably the dumbest player to come through Houston since Stro Swift. We continually praise him for mediocrity, and a 10 and 5 season is out of his reach. He doesn't have the brain power to play down the stretch/thrive under pressure.

Disgusted with this loss... one more thing, I'm sick and tired of Adelman stomping around on the sideline, throwing his hands up in disgust, and whining to the refs. He's crying over self-inflicted pain... adjust the gameplan, tinker with the rotation when we're on an 8-minute scoring drought, but don't run your mouth like a little *****.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He didn't that was all Kyle....the play was designed to get a 3pt shot, Kyle picked up his dribble and had to pass it somewhere.

DD

6. haiti1804

haiti1804 Member

anybody trying to blame this loss on Martin needs to get their head examined

7. WhiteRocket

WhiteRocket Member

Totally agree. Without Chuck we sucks at post up.

8. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

also, why the hell did hill try to do scoops?

THATS NOT UR GAME!!!!!!

take it and throw it down or draw a damn foul

9. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

Who's saying that Adelman isn't? Then again, that's not going to change anything. The Rockets need some freakin height!

10. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

DEVASTATING...simply DEVASTATING.

I said earlier today this could be a season defining game...sadly, I might have been right.

11. haiti1804

haiti1804 Member

Kyle was horrible all game!

12. zainahsan93

zainahsan93 Member

When is freakin Morey going to make a move!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
    Rockets are just digging a deeper and deeper hole for themselves :mad:

13. thejav

thejav Member

Adelmen is an idiot.. he couldn't see that aldridge was eating hill alive. Why the hell wouldn't he put in jeffries... what an idiot...

14. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

I never really hated our team, because we play tough, but right now, we became a flop team where every one whines.........

Before brad came to town, i hated him. Before Kmart came here, i don't like him either,

not to mention jordan here, let's tank ........... seriously

15. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

This was HANDS DOWN the most painful loss of the season.

The Spurs game (early) and the Chicago game (before the win streak) were pretty painful, given how both were choke-jobs that could have been won with free throw makes, but this one was HUGE.

The Rockets have now lost the season series to Portland. They only play 3 times this year.

This was also a two-game swing in the playoff standings for Houston.

Damn. Just . . . damn. :(

16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

We have to wait five more long weeks for morey to blow this team up. Crappy execution. Crappy defense.

They are a fun team to watch when they overachieve but they are who they are. I feel bad for Martin. He thought he got traded to a good team.. Little did he know he just got traded to the Sacramento rockets.

17. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Sorry, missed this. Why didn't Brooks play?

18. qetwr111

qetwr111 Member

Just sad. Got so many calls, and still lost to a depleted Blazer team that was on the second night of a back to back.

They now hold the tiebreaker vs. Houston.

19. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Miller misses a contested 3, flops on 2 awful shots, complains and whines after both getting back late on 3. They hit a 2pter, and 3pter quickly. 8 points. THEN THE TECHNICAL. They hit the free throw AND GET THE BALL BACK. KILLED ALL THE MOMENTUM PLUS SOME. Brad Miller you dumbfjdSKJG k

20. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Instead of taking him out, Adelman just sits there and watches the debacle unfold. I would have rather seen Patterson down the stretch or even Jeffries or something different!