1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Speculation: Daryl Morey's REAL Target is..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da_Spark, Dec 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Speculation: Daryl Morey's REAL Target is...

[​IMG]

"Rockets fans, just be patient."

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

You telling this nerdy white guy can out rebound strong-built scrunched up sleeve's Patterson?

I call bull****.

3. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Of course not. So far this season coming from a broken hand, he's averaging 21.7ppg and 15.3rpg.. Yuck.

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Drew Carey? Dude is lookin' slim..

5. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

i think i just gave away a blazer i've had since the early 90s that looked just like that.

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]
    God, I hope so. It would be so sweet. The thought makes me want to go start a franchise on 2K13 and make it happen.

PS - Can we get Rubio too??

7. Miracles Boys33

8. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

Can someone make another thread: Speculation: Morey's FA target is Lebron James...

Based from the past two day's speculation threads, We just need one more speculation thread to complete the Rockets 5 starters: Chris Paul, Lebron James, Josh Smith, Kevin Love, Dwight Howard. Yeah!!! ;)

9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I don't understand why people think Minnesota would be in such a hurry to trade away Love. He's under contract until 2014/2015 season, and they have some other nice younger players on that team and a VERY good coach.

10. tdogg310

tdogg310 Member

how can he be a FA target when he's not a free agent for 3 years?? Morey will not sit pat and wait for half of Harden's contract to be over to sign someone else. Which means if you want Love you are going to have to trade, but why would Minny trade him?? they have shown they are a playoff team with Love and Rubio, why break that up when you have them both under team control for at least 3 more years?? Love is untouchable until at the earliest 2015

1 person likes this.
  11. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

yes that really would be a miracle ...Miracles Boys33 :grin:

12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Kahnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!:mad:

13. Pokito1120

Pokito1120 Member

In my opinion Love is a good but not great and wont make this team a contender...I rather go after Aldridge or Cousins.

14. arjun

arjun Member

this is so stupid..he just signed an extension in Minnesota which is up and coming team with better players than what we have.

why would they trade Love who is arguably the most effective PF in the NBA when they have him under contract for the next 3 yrs?

15. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

If i may add, based on our history in trying to sign FA's.. not good. So i say our chances of acquiring Kevin Love via trade in the future is better than Dwight or CP3 leaving LA for Houston. James Harden is a living proof.

16. arjun

arjun Member

lol if you think aldridge or cousins will make us contenders and love won't

17. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Im sure Morey would love to have a guy like Love. I would want to have Love also. He's a legit star, he can score big time and is the best rebounder in the NBA. Trading for him would really cripple the team because the Wolves will demand a lot for Love. I think if they would go after him through FA, they would have a much better chance because having a guy like James Harden helps. I think if the Wolves aren't successful this year. Love will want to leave Minny.

18. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but.... Wut?

19. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

He is probably the best PF in the NBA. A perfect fit for the Rockets. To bad the Suns will rise in the West before we get him. :p

20. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

He won't be a free agent until 2015. So no.