1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WTB] Verizon Phone w/keyboard

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by bladeage, May 10, 2012.

1. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

My Droid 1 blows and I need a new one. Preferably something with a keyboard, a Droid 2 or 3 will so just fine. Anyone got one they want to get rid of?

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

what's your limit?

3. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

If you're on an OG Droid, you're surely out of contract by now. Do you only want phones with a keyboard with Android?

You can probably get a Samsung Stratosphere on the cheap with a full sized qwerty keyboard, amoled, and LTE.

I'm seeing it on Craigslist now for about $120 or free on new contract.

4. rawool

rawool Member

I'm going to piggyback off your thread here. I need a replacement for my Droid 1 too!

5. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

doesnt have a keyboard, but its the latest Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Verizon

http://houston.craigslist.org/mob/2997255662.html

Used Samsung Galaxy 32GB with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS), perfect condition, no scratches, clean ESN, and NOT rooted. Includes the following

Original box
    USB cable
    Charger plug
    standard battery
    2 hard gel cases (1 red/1 black)
    1 snap on red hard case
    car charger
    extra standard battery
    extra extended battery with extended battery cover

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll go down to $300 for fellow CFer

nothing wrong with it, just got a "Employee Edition" red/black Razr Maxx from work before they lay me off....

6. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I stay away from Samsung products. Every single Samsung product I've ever had has been complete ****. Perhaps I just have bad luck with them. Cd burners, tvs, camcorders, digital cams, hard drives... every single one of those things, has ****ed up or failed. I don't mess with Samsung. Although the phone does look pretty sweet.

And yeah I want a phone with a keyboard. I can't do the touch screen texting. My fingers move to fast and I end up typing all ****ed up.