1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bass Fishing anyone? (Shockwave)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Falcons Talon, Mar 13, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Game

Pretty cool, after you get the hang of it.

2. Falcons Talon

HOLY COW!!! 21 lbs 5 oz!!!:eek: What a LOONKER!!!

3. TheHorns

TheHorns Member

I sure as hell will not be buying this one. You caught one 21 lbs and I can hardly cast 21 ft.

I am not catching on here, how do you get this to work properly? I just throw it out and reel right back in. The lure hardly drops below the surface, and I have not seen a single fish....or am I doing it right and there are no fish:confused:

4. ewfd

ewfd Member

aren't they called lunkers? :D :confused:

5. Falcons Talon

-Left click to start the cast and left click when the cast meter on the left of your screen is high to cast far. It could be a timing thing.
    -To adjust reel speed, left click and hold and move the mouse away from you to reel fast and move it towards you to reel slow.
    -You should be able to see the fish shapes in the water. You can look around by pointing the cursor to the left or right side of the game screen.
    -Use the stick bait and use a hard retrieve until a fish notices the lure. Then twitch it slowly at their nose.
    -Pull the mouse back to set the hook.
    -Click on the target to keep the drag down.

Yes, the big ones are called lunkers, but the BIG ones are called LOONKERS!!!

6. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Seeing what Falcons Talon does all day at school kind of makes me want to be a teacher.