1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets shop question

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketfan713, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

Rockets shop question:

I have a question for you guys that has already been to a game and the rockets shop. I am going to the game friday vs the Wolves , and it's social media night and afterwards people who buy the special tickets (40 dollars lower bowl and 20 dollars upper bowl) gets a chance to socialize with courtney lee, patrick patterson, and chase budinger. my question, is do you guys know if they sell lowry or lee jersey shirts at the shop? I still have my brooks one. Not the jerseys, but the shirts with the jersey number and player name on the back, or do i have to go on nba.com to customize it???

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Lowry yes, Lee, you'd have to get it custom made on the spot in the front of the arena. I got mine Lee last year custom made. You can get it the same day if you're one of the first to get in, or you can call the store ahead of time, order it, pay for it over the phone and it'll be ready when you get there.

The only other jersey outside the obvious they sell (Scola, Lowry, Martin) is Budinger. And yes, there is still a wall of Yao jerseys they are STILL trying to get rid of

3. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

Sweet thanks man. it looks like I will have to get it custom made at that table when i get there. Thanks :)

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I haven't seen any of those shirts in the Rockets Shop this season. I have seen Jerseys like Dave posted.

5. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

Oh really? hum. Last season I know they did.

6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Checked the store today, surprisingly you can add Parsons to that list of jerseys they sell

7. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

awesome. Could you give me the full info (if you can remember) on what jerseys and jersey shirts they sell?

8. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

What if I get a Rockets Lin shirt? Honor the legendary time he spent here. :grin:

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Well I was there and I did see 2 jersey shirts for Drexler and Hakeem but no current players.

I saw jerseys for Budinger, Parsons, Martin, Scola, Lowry and that was about it.

10. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

Sweet thanks. I'll rep you for that.