1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Weird bump on the back of my head

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mrm32, Nov 2, 2008.

1. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I have a weird bump on the back of my head. It hurts and theres no hair growing on it. About the size of a dime. When I touch it, it feels squishy gooey kind of. I'm a little worried. What can this be? :(

2. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

Probably an STD of some kind.

3. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

I doubt it's anything serious. It's probably just a big pimple/cyst/infected hair follicle. I would advise seeing a dermatologist. Either they can pop it or lance it.

4. Landlord Landry

stop watching rafer alston jack up wide open 3's. should go away in a couple of days.

5. mrm32

mrm32 Member

lol wow that was a nice pick me up. but I sure hope its just an infected follicle like the previous poster said. I think I'll skip class tuesday morning to see a doctor.

6. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

I agree with this guy. Either you can be impatient and pop it with the chance of it hurting like hell and getting infected or you can keep the area clean and apply benzoyl peroxide (OXY) to it until it dries up and goes away.

7. droxford

droxford Member

It's just Kuato. Open your mind to him.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xO1kKemcwYk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xO1kKemcwYk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I don't want to mess with it. I think I'll just go see a doctor. Although I am a bit relieved now that it probably isnt anything serious.

9. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

it's just a big pimple. find someone with a needle and pop it.

10. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Do they usually leave you a little bald spot? I want my hair to grow back now this is embarassing.

11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

you must be hanging out with Madmax89 .

12. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

I actually had that a few years ago...forgot what it's called...don't go to a doctor though. They're just gonna refer you to a dermatologist. Get some special shampoo...lotion...and back to normal.

Edit: now that i think about...I think I just popped it after I realized the lotion wasn't working. :D

#12 JuLiO-R-, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  13. GirlsAloud

GirlsAloud Member

It's contagious. I wonder who will be the next one with a bump.

14. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I've got a bump on my stomach...could it be a baby bump? Can guys get pregnant? What can this be?

15. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

It could be a spider that bit you and laid its eggs in the back of your head.
    But like you said its probably just a ingrown hair.

16. 111chase111

111chase111 Contributing Member

Could you have the bump because you were knocked out? If so, then I'd check to see if you still had both your kidneys....

17. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Probably from police radar guns.

18. Christopher

Christopher Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BANkMaLJaY4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BANkMaLJaY4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

19. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

So whatever happened to that weird bump on the back of your head, did it spread to your forehead or was the doctor able contain it.

20. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Folliculitis