1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Houston Rockets 2011-2012 Highlights

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedNation, Feb 29, 2012.

1. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

This is a video I put together that has some of the highlights of the rox season so far. I figured I'd put this up now because of tonights tough loss. This is the first video I have ever made so go easy on me:grin: and I hope you enjoy it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N4XvlrWurJc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Note: The first portion isn't the greatest quality.
    Special thanks to RedRedemption for giving me advice about various things along the way.

2 people like this.
  2. Aussie_Fozzey

Aussie_Fozzey Member

Nice mix! Would rep you if I could

3. RedNation

Thanks man. Glad you liked it!

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Nice work man.
    Try to sync your clips though and try not to replay the same play several times in a row.
    Also I recommend staying away from "broadcast" angles and using the baseline/sidelines/etc. angles. :)

5. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Repped...me gusta
    [​IMG]

6. RedNation

Thanks for all the help:grin: If I get around to making another video, I will make sure to do all that stuff!