1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hannah Storm Appreciation Thread..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 713, Aug 13, 2012.

?

yay or nay?

1. Would Hit.

85.8%
  2. If I'm Drunk.

8.7%
  3. Hell No.

5.5%
  1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

American Gladiators.

yeah, I didn't think she was hot 10 years ago, but she looks stunning. What brand of TV does she endorse? I want to buy the box. Just the box.

2. Pipe

Pipe Contributing Member

Yeah those early shows were painful to watch. We would turn down the sound and listen to Gene Peterson and Jim Foley since we were used to listening to them anyway. I just remember how sweet it was ;) to get to see the games on cable.

Hannah has come a long way. Good for her and she looks pretty good to me. :grin:

3. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

plastic surgery is an amazing thing

4. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

I've always wondered what her ethnicity was. I think she might be bi-racial. Sometimes I look at her and she looks caucasian. Other times she looks like she definitely has some african-american features.

Regardless, she has definitely aged very well.

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Mom & dad :

[​IMG]

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-t...storm-return-tv-just-weeks-gas-220202093.html

ESPN’s Hannah Storm will return to TV just weeks after gas grill accident
    By Jay Busbee | The Turnstile – 10 hours ago

Just three weeks after a gas grill accident that burned off much of her hair and left her with second-degree burns, ESPN anchor Hannah Storm will return to the air on New Year's Day to host the 2013 Rose Parade.
    Storm was preparing dinner at her home in Connecticut on Dec. 11 when she noticed the flame on her grill had gone out. When she turned off and reignited the gas, flame roared right into her face.
    "It was like you see in a movie, it happened in a split-second," Storm told the AP. "A neighbor said he thought a tree had fallen through the roof, it was that loud. It blew the doors off the grill."
    As the AP relates, Storm tore off her burning shirt and tried to extinguish the flames on her head and chest. Emergency response teams treated her at the house and transported her to the Trauma and Burn Center at Westchester Medical Center. In the accident, she lost her eyebrows, eyelashes, and about half her hair, and suffered second-degree burns on her chest and hands, and first-degree burns on her face and neck.

"I didn't see my face until the next day and you wonder how it's going to look," she said. "I was pretty shocked. But my overarching thought was I've covered events with military members who have been through a lot worse than me, and they've come through. I kept thinking, 'I can do this. I'm fortunate.'"
    Storm has hosted four previous Rose Parades, and looks forward to her fifth, though there will be some changes: she can't use her left hand to take notes, and needs assistance preparing herself for the camera. Down the line, she will return to her SportsCenter duties later this week, and plans to go to Miami to watch her Notre Dame Fighting Irish play Alabama in the National Championship game next Monday.

1 person likes this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

no idea that happened to her. were there even any on-air well wishes form ESPN? It's been a long time since I've watched a parade; now all of sudden I'm intrigued.

8. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

I love Hannah Storm. I follow her on Twitter, she's always talking Houston/Texans/etc. Glad she's okay from the grill incident. Scary stuff.

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

wait, she still looks great... well I don't have to watch this anymore.

10. So Good

So Good Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u2NQDyzwwdk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

[Resisting to make inappropriate "This Girl is on Fire" joke no matter how bad I want to make it]

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I didn't know this had happened. Lots of memories of Hannah's 80's fro on the Rockets halftime show. :) It's awesome that she's safe and back working already. She's awesome.

13. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

This.

14. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

Im 31 and would not kick her out of bed

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I always loved Hannah Storm. I used to have fantasies where she'd be my wife, and do basketball commentary lying nude in my bed while I dominated on the nerf basketball hoop in our bedroom.

Sadly, she's had too much plastic surgery and has lost her looks. I'm glad she still has an interest in Houston, and I have a little loyalty to her because I want her to do well.

Sadly, her announcing style has gone down hill as well. When she does tennis matches she has the annoying habit of looking at the camera all the time instead of the people she's talking to. She turns her head back and forth at times that make no sense. There is no reason for her to turn and look directly at the camera while she's talking to someone else, and about something else.

I'm sorry she got burned. I still like her, but just because of what she once was, not the announcer with the plastic face that she is now

16. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

She still looks good.

17. likestohypeguy

Vizio at one point was putting disproportionately HUGE photos of her head on the box. They might be on to something too, because I did feel myself kind of gravitating toward the box. And i wasn't even really shopping for a tv either.

18. VanityHalfBlack

I don't understand???:confused:

19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I thought Hannah Storm was gay?!?

20. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

FIFY&nbsp;