1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[tmz]Bobbi Kristina Situation Bleak

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Member

You have conviction and dedication friend. I don't care what others think or may say about your intentions. I know where you are coming from.

I pray people around here start showing a little more interest in the human sprit.

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Member

This is the main reason why I'm going to shut down the Clutch Community.

3. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

I recognize a true rocket fan in you brother. Heart of a champion .

4. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Member

any time a celebrity dies or is terminally ill there is always THIS guy who HAS to voice his opinion even though he claims not to care. just ignore him.

they are just the people who don't donate to charity or give money to the poor because he doesn't know them personally, so **** them right?

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

Don't know what celebrity status or recognition has to do with doing well for the local community. :eek:

6. HR Dept

HR Dept Member

I really hate to see this. Does anyone else remember the reality TV show that their family had right after Whitney passed? I just knew that Bobbi Kristina was putting on an act for the cameras and figured that there was no way she was that troubled. Sadly it looks like it wasn't an act.

Wishing the best to that family.

7. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah. I'm going to say I care a whole hell of a lot more about this girl and her dignity than any of you gawkers. It is sad to me that so many of you don't see her as a human being, but just an appendage of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston.

I'm sorry, I said was done, but it pisses me off that you still don't at least understand what I'm very clearly writing. Disagree with it if you want, but to say that I'm somehow expressing malice or apathy towards her?

If she miraculously woke up, do you think that she'd somehow be grateful that all you people were standing around talking about her, throwing out sordid theories behind her demise and talking about her as a continuation of her mother's sad end? Or do you think she might be a little upset? Like I said, I know you mean well, but Jesus, try to think of it from her point of view for just a minute.

Let her have some peace and privacy. You're turning her demise into a circus.

#67 Ottomaton, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  8. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

This was major news again. We don't need another everybody eventually dies comment.
    Bobbi Kristina is in a coma so i doubt she cares about what is said here.
    But that's not the point, the point here is to discuss amongst clutchfans what we think about it.
    Some of us are sympathetic to Whitney and Bobby because we grew up with their music.

9. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Member
    Supporting Member

That's fine, you don't give a rats ass about her as a person. I have less of a problem with you taking that position. At least it is honest instead of sanctimonious holier than thou crap. I get callousness. You've never exactly been the master of understanding different viewpoints, anyway.

Maybe when the prospect of your own death becomes a little more real for you you might care a little more for her perspective.

10. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

So you're implying that i don't care about her because I dislike your everybody dies attitude?
    I'm a bobby brown fan and a Whitney fan. Are you?
    Or are you just here to say we're all the same?

11. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Nobody here i know is in that Georgia hospital bothering her.

we just all know you are trolling death or near death threads

12. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Member
    Supporting Member

I think you're ll happy for a chance to talk about how much you love Bobby Brown.

My natural response was to try and shame you into showing some respect to the dying, but if I'd thought more about it I'd have realized it was futile. The only reason I returned today was people saying that I was somehow being malicious, and I let that wound my pride. It was a mistake. All I've done is make her death into just a little bit more of a reality TV circus than it already was. I'm every bit as guilty here as everybody else.

And for the record, I'm not saying I'm "better" than you. I'm often an ass and I know it. I'm trying to be a better person.

Best of luck to you tinman.

#72 Ottomaton, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  13. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

So you are trolling and don't care if bobby brown's daughter is dying or not.

i posted a news article about it.

how's that disrespectful?

Answer that one

14. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

He says he's here to troll me because he thinks i made this thread to talk about bobby brown.

Think about that for a second.

i wait all these years for his daughter to almost die, to post a tmz article about her story

So that i can talk about bobby brown.

on top of that he claims we are bothering her.

I'm not in Georgia.

15. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Member

You're damn right about the Houston Rockets. I bleed Rockets Red.

May God bless the Brown/Houston families.

16. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Member

This certainly turned into a pissing match thread. :confused:

My first thought when they reported this story was that she followed her mother's steps.

17. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

You know who her mother so you are more knowledgeable than others who troll this thread

18. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Bobby Brown facing heartbreaking decision to turn off Bobbi 's life support: Told she's 'not going to make it' <a href="http://t.co/eFHJESa0wS">http://t.co/eFHJESa0wS</a></p>&mdash; Irish Daily Mirror (@IrishMirror) <a href="https://twitter.com/IrishMirror/status/563395938434449408">February 5, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>TMZ: Doctors are telling Bobby Brown there's nothing more they can do for Bobbi Kristina - and it's time to withdraw life support.</p>&mdash; FOX 29 (@FOX29philly) <a href="https://twitter.com/FOX29philly/status/563378462514094080">February 5, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Member

Wow that's awful.....

20. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

Terrible. Had to do the same thing for my father-in-law in May of last year. Toughest effing decision we've ever had to make. It's always in the back of your mind..."what if I'm robbing him of his ever-so-slim chance of getting better". Doctors are wrong all the time.

In the end though we had to consider the state he was in, which is probably very similar to Bobbi's. When a machine is the only thing keeping her alive, it's best to let her go no matter how difficult that decision is.