1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What The Hell is Wrong with Darnell Dockett

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Dec 3, 2014.

Tags:
  1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

smh. she 16 bro, and the effing President's daughter

[​IMG]

2. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

His Twitter account is mind boggling. So many posts about guns, drugs, etc.

I don't know much about him but he seems pretty self-aware about all of his idiotic and inflammatory tweets. He flames for a living. Whether it is live tweeting jury duty or making racist Asian jokes. I lost respect for him when he tried to stomp on that player's hands last season.

3. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Being on Twitter is becoming like 'Being on Dem Streets at 2am'

nothing good can come of it . . .. .

Rocket River

5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I don't really have a problem with it. Somebody else took the picture, somebody else posted it online, and somebody else posted the initial caption.

6. rudan

rudan Member

Why is tha ass so big? Is that what happens when you go on Michelle Obama's lunch program? Everything stays skinny but your ass :grin:

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I had read that but was not sure if ti was the case

Rocket River
    still . .. . retweeting . . . .. .BRUH!!!??!?!???

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

F#$)(*&ing pervs :rolleyes:
    So he supports it, because he re-tweeted it? Is that OK, too? :confused:

Leave those kids alone. They're not the ones being POTUS.

9. downbytheriver

here we go again.

if you don't want your underage daughter to attract attention, have her wear a longer blouse. doesn't have to be covered from head to toe, but if she's gonna silhouette and wear skin tight clothes, expect men to look. and in certain places, they'll cat call.

let her freely express herself or whatever when she turns 18.

that's all there is to it. it's simple. no point getting worked up with darnell dockett.

10. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I remember when folks were attacking Chelsea Clinton's physical appearance (link, link). Clinton did nothing to warrant the level of political vitriol directed at her (no shirt skirts, no inappropriate clothing that draws unwanted attention :rolleyes:). Given that she may have political aspirations, I am not surprised by continued attacks against her and her family (link, link). Anyway, I am not surprised by anything certain people say about the Obama daughters. Politicos do what it takes to help their team.

Now those Bush girls... wooo. They had a great time. And considering their behavior, the media reporting was pretty light.

11. The Law

The Law Member

Dat ass doe

12. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Unrelated. Chelsea was an adult during both of those links you're referencing and Jenna was 20. Pervs like the one above me there need to stop that crap.

:mad: These are underaged girls, for cryin' out loud.

13. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Chelsea was 12 when folks were calling her ugly. Completely related. Read, don't skim. SNL skits, begin compared to a dog by Limbaugh, the McCain joke. Made about a kid.

The other links were about the continuing trend into her adulthood. Also related. The theme: politicos toss vitriol.

Not related: the fact Obama kid is attractive and Dockett took notice. Is related: 1) The Obama girls are underage. 2) To posters taking high-moral position about how Obama kids were asking for it.

:p

14. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Well, in another time you might have a point. But, nearly every 15+ teenage girl dresses this way unless they can't due to weight (...and even then). Also, I'm sure her blouse was adequate length, girls with larger behinds often have an issue with tops riding up. The only way to prevent it would be to wear something less fitted which, again, would be unlikely for a girl her age.

15. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

16. rudan

rudan Member

We live in an easily offendable society. From the president down, it seems like its a consititutional right to be offended!

17. downbytheriver

Uh... I'm talking about the year 2015.

If you want to let YOUR KIDS govern you, then fine, go ahead.

If you want to be their FRIEND, not their PARENT, during adolescence, then go ahead.

But don't go complaining when they get adult reactions by dressing too old for their age. And if your dad's the President, then well uh..... it's a huge gaffe on Michelle's part. It's not going to traumatize them to let them know they have to be careful about how they dress before they turn 18 (although I think it's wise to dress a certain way throughout life for a lady). They can wear their pajama's in the house, not outside. Not referring to this picture, all she had to do was wear a longer shirt or blouse.

18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Freaking idiot

19. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

bruh she is wearing a long sleeve shirt and blue jeans... walk into any high school in america and you will see that is typical attire for a 16 year old

20. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Is this supposed to be a joke about her dad being the President?

He has more important things to be concerned about than whether his daughter is wearing skinny jeans.