1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 11/9/2014

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Damn now I'm going to be thinking about this all season. Scary thought. I hope it doesn't happen.

2. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

And while we're not the Thunder, we've been hit hard by injuries(and the flu) so far this season. T-Jones and Bev have each missed 3 games(and counting), Black has missed 2, and Dwight has missed 1. Recall how the Rockets fell apart last year when they were missing only Parsons for a few games.

3. yakitori

yakitori Contributing Member

A 8 seed OKC with Durant/Westbrook would be hilarious. Equivalent of the WCF in the first round. Fantastic for 2 through 7 though as one of the top teams will get knocked out.

4. i3artow i3aller

:eek: my god :eek:

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OiKXw0wQnKe/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Based on Kaman's current play and that Hakeem/McHale like move in the paint, it would be nice to have acquired him....

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Some Blazers fans were disappointed Spencer Hawes passed them by but Kaman has been good so far and Hawes looks lost on the Clippers.

7. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member