1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Bills @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Sep 23, 2014.

1. RocketTOOL

RocketTOOL Member

Congrats bro, you are expectable. I only come out to showcase your ineptitude. I see you have no knowledge of football/Negative Nancy. Be a bandwagoner somewhere else. Follow the saints lol!!

2. Nimo

Nimo Member

Fitzpatrick played a better game today than he did last week. Completion percentage was pretty good and the 2nd interception wasn't really his fault. They've got to get the running game going. The defense is strong but it's almost guaranteed to give up a big play in the secondary.

I know he's a fan favorite but I'm still not sold on Blue.

At the beginning of the season, we expected the tight ends to be a major part of the offense but not so much.

3. RocketTOOL

RocketTOOL Member

Congrats bro HTown_DieHard, Wish u the best!!

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;I hit too hard, I guess.&quot; Watt on his personal fouls.</p>&mdash; Dave Zangaro (@DZangaro) <a href="https://twitter.com/DZangaro/status/516333105062608897">September 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

My research is the epitome of awesomeness. Earl only play 8 years. Two of those were all-world, 3 were good, and the other 3 he was injured or subpar.

Great player, but Watt has already had better seasons. Just a matter of time before the comparison is a complete joke.

To out-do The Killer B's, Watt simply has to suit up. Those dudes almost had me in tears many, many times. Postseasons batting sub-.150

SMH

Dre has never has the greatest hands. Very good hands, but not great. He's always been able to make strong catches, but he drops easy ones a few times every season.

Just keeping it real, Watt should be ashamed of those 2 personal fouls. Lucky he didn't break EJ's legs.

6. mick fry

mick fry Member

7. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I hit too hard? No, you hit them too low.

8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Should be able to run the ball next week!

9. dkamberi25

dkamberi25 Member

The game pretty much played out as I expected. A low scoring affair featuring two QBs that couldn't sustain any positive offense for long stretches. The big play was obviously the Watt pick 6. That changed the complexion of the entire game and Buffalo was not able to recover until it was too late already down 20-10.

Good luck the rest of the way guys.

10. solid

solid Contributing Member

The running game really concerns me. Yesterday, the Texans had NO running game. The Bills stuffed them at the line of scrimmage. Blue or Foster had nowhere to go. That is troubling. On the other hand, they could run on us. Texans got a few stops at the line, but not many.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Don't know if this warrants a separate thread, but what a difference between past seasons and this seasons in special teams. Bullock easily makes two 50 yard FGs. Big weapon as opposed to always punting outside 45 yards. Plus seems to be better at kickoffs, making the team start at the 20 more often.

And Lechler soldiers on despite obviously being hurt still. Pins the other team deep and making for a long field.

Plus the return defense seems better this year. They just missed flicking the ball back into play on the first one, and succeeded on the second. They seem to make bit hits on returns.

I am even happy with our own return teams. While Johnson doesn't always catch it cleanly, I do get the sense we are on the verge of a big return. Much better than always running into the back of a return blocker.

And what caused this improvement??? One single change it seems... ;-)

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well the Bills do have one of the best run defenses in the NFL, you don't necessarily think of them in the same light as teams like Seattle and San Francisco, but they are right in between them when it comes to run defense.

If we struggle to run next week against Dallas, then be worried.

13. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

So, who were the people disagreeing with me that Fitz had a good game?

Rather, who were the people who were saying he had a bad game?

From profootball focus:

ynelilvs99...looks like he got those first downs when he "needed" to.

Pretty much, 90% of this board should just watch the 10% post instead of ruining threads with nonsense.

EDIT: Where is JR and his trash talk? He disappeared after he called me a stupid ass Indian...and then apparently posted a professional pic of me (which may have been my partner, since he's Indian).

#853 rezdawg, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  14. solid

solid Contributing Member

You are right, we should be able to run on Dallas, but they looked pretty good overall against the Saints. What happened to the Saints?

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No clue but they have looked really bad this year losing to the Browns, Falcons, and Cowboys already. They probably need to find an elite QB in order to win games.

16. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

With a below average qb buffalo just put 9 in the box. Foster never had a chance Sunday. This Sunday I can see him getting 120+

17. Nimo

Nimo Member

LOL
    Yeah the dude has no clue what he is doing

18. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

You missed my sarcasm probably...Ive been critical of the majority of this board because of their ridiculous reactions.

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Huh? Did this really happen? :confused:

It amazes me that people can take a football thread on the internet so seriously.

1 person likes this.
  20. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

J.R. is a robot without emotion. rezdawg is one of the more post happy emotional posters in this thread so I'm not sure why he is acting offended or surprised repercussions followed.

I'm also not sure why Fitz isn't blamed for a batted pass but whatever.

[​IMG]